52 Memory

"So did you go?" Docton Xing asks after letting a long moment of pause set between us when I finished my story. I suck in a breath and nod my head.

"I had to. I felt like I needed to go and seek help. After the second accident that happened with me."

"Tell me more about it."

"That one is a little blurry if I must say." The brows pull closer between her eyes. "I don't remember much of it. I did a hit and run and that's that." She bites her lips and hums going through my report.

"Soo-yeon," my ears perk up. She looks back at me and removes her glasses to set then on the table l. "You mentioned the name of Soo-yeon. Tell me about her."

"Soo-yeon is the only girl who talked with me in high school." A faint smile sets on my lips. "She's a fearless girl who walked upto me one day and extended a hand of friendship. I am a little claustrophobic and always kept my distance from other bunch of kids in my school.

"But Soo-yeon is the different one. I tried avoiding her, but she's persistent. She somehow managed to climb up the walls around me and I was becoming happier around her. She'd share her lunch with me and we'll spend time after school finding excuses like group studies or helping each other in home work."

"Well that's sweet." Doctor Xing replies, smiling too. "So what happened then? You cut off your ties after going away from Korea?" I shift on my seat.

"Schizophrenia. I said I used to hear voices in my head. It stopped after Soo-yeon got closer to me."

"Oh- but you said-" she leans closer on the table and a surprised look on her face appears.

"That I don't remember. I don't. It's the theory that I made. I was sick definitely, but didn't felt anything bad on my head for a long time after meeting her."

"So what changed?"

"A week before going to New Zealand, I saw her talking with some guy in school. She looked happy. The guy was definitely flirting with her I could hear it properly, but she was trying to walk away as much as possible, but she was enjoying it. I got angry and punched the boy and broke into a big fight.

"Soo-yeon got angry at my dick move and didn't talked to me for days. I became restless and was trying to get my shit together, but I had this severe urge to hurt her. And I didn't want to. I love her and all I wanted was give her some time and thought I would apologize later. But that urge keep getting worse.

"I decided to take a ride of the city to blow off some steam. I learned driving freshly and thought I could manage myself. But lost control."

Another set of silence set between us. I guess Doctor Xing is trying to wrap her head around my story. Her freshly manicured nails tap on the white mica covered wooden table. She bites her lips and examines my face all over and over, again and again.

"So you never talked to her again?"

"I decided that I needed help and asked Namjoon hyung to take me with him. And yeah, we cut our ties off." She nods her head and closes the file.

"Thank you Jungkook for being honest with me. You may leave now."

*3rd person's POV*

The shrill sound of ringtone from Namjoon's phone woke him up from the sleep of barely two hours. He's been staying in Shanghai for over two weeks now, yet he can't adjusted to the surrounding.

He groans and throws the sheet away to grab the annoying device ringing continuously on the nightstand. Opening one eye, he realizes who's calling, all of his tiredness flies away like a falcon out of the open window. Guess he figured out why he was having hard time sleeping, he was extremely cold.