67 Angry

Back to Eli's POV*

One thing that I hate is waking up alone in the morning when I definitely slept with the love of my life. We slept together last night, in each other's arms, together, and cuddled until both of us were out in the dreamland. Well at least I was, and I wake up in the morning just to realize Jungkook is nowhere near me.

I don't really care about the breakfast in bed thingy. Of course it is romantic and shit, but what matters to me the most is to wake up and the first thing I should see is his handsome face and maybe if I am lucky enough then I'd see his smile the very first thing after I open my eyes. This is another reason why I try to wake up earlier than him in the morning. And I was craving that. I haven't enjoyed his presence for past couple of days and I needed this morning. But okay, I shouldn't be ungrateful and complain about everything. I am just glad he is here.

Well, he is not. My panic level rises to beyond my head, and I frantically search for him through the apartment. The memories flash back in front of my eyes and somehow my breath shallows.

The house is in good condition, like how it was last night. The bed is undone, none of his things are gone except him and his shoes.

"This can't be happening right now." I whisper to myself and fall on my knees. I sigh and feel my breath shattering by each passing of second. Is it like... the last time? I question to myself. And try to answer with the positive one. Maybe he went out for morning run like how he used to do back in Chicago. Or maybe he went out to get breakfast or something. But the trauma from last time keep hitting me like a giant truck. It is more like those trucks are going over and over on me- again and again.

My brain stops functioning and I just need Jungkook to be in front of me. I want to see him, if he is doing fine or he is thinking about something deep. I just want to feel his warmth. I want him to hold my hand and kiss me for an endless amount of time. I want him to run his hand through my hair and kick my anxiety away.

The blinds of the window are down. It is shame to hide such and amazing view from the bedroom is now hidden behind the curtains. Jungkook must have done that so that I should not wake up from the morning light. The possibility of the thought brings a smile on my face. Maybe he might have kissed me on my head before leaving.

Trying to think on the brighter and bigger side, which actually works, I pick up my curled ball form and stand on my feet taking the support of the edge of the bed. And having a panic attack right in the morning after waking is not that great of a help.

I grab my phone from the nightstand and unlock it to call him and I find the message screen open. One read message sent by Namjoon illuminates on the screen.

Namjoon: We'll be meeting Rony today.

The message is followed by with the address and the fact that it has been seen already gives me the answer where he might be. And I am hundred and one present sure he must have read the address that Namjoon sent me earlier.

I think this is the quickest I have ever got ready in the entire life of mine. Less than five minutes, I am out of the house, stumbling while locking the door and I realize I am wearing house slippers. I even forgot to switch the footwear in hurry let alone the bed hair that I try to smooth with my fingers as I make my way towards the elevator. The mirror inside it does help me have a better access to my miserable looks right now. And if anyone's concerned then yes, I brushed my teeth and took a really very quick shower. Not that it matters right now.

I call Jungkook, but he doesn't pick up. He is angry right now, and as much as I need someone to blame about everything right now, he needs it the most. It might be like a closure to him and so to me, but the extent that he can go to get that little closure- which is of course of no use- is scary to me.