42 I Am His, He Is Mine

"Let me show you what kind of a wonder you are." My breath has been knocked out of my lungs at an instant and Jungkook moves away intertwining our fingers together generating a warm rush of excitement and nervousness both. I bat my lashes up at him as a broad grin decorates his face. "Come with me." He drags me inside the bathroom and turn the lights on before turning me around so that I could face the mirror above the sink counter only to realize what a mess I am.

"Jungkook what-"

"Shhh." I get hushed immediately and watch intently at Jungkook's reflection in the mirror as he stands behind me. My breath hitches as he runs his hand over my arm and I stare at my reflection. "Stop talking." Butterflies come alive in my stomach as he continues to gently run his hands on the length of my arms making the fine strands of hair at the back of my neck stand erect. "Just let me show you who you are." I bite my lips hard burying my eyes into his stronger, darker and wilder ones. I nod my head barely bobbing it up and down and watch how my chest fall down and rise up like I am running a marathon.

Jungkook pulls the elastic rubber out of my hair making it fall lose till my shoulders. My sweatshirt sticks to my body like a glue have been applied on my skin and nothing could be better to throw them away from my body. Jungkook runs a hand through my hair trying to fight the knots meanwhile pressing his fingers on my scalp. I sigh closing my eyes shit and immediately melt into the touch.

"That's it baby," he does it again but applies a bit more of a pressure making me moan and tip my head back, "relax your body." His whispers are like icing on my cake. His hand clutches the hem of my sweater and my eyes fly open. Jungkook is looking all so serious right now, as if he means every action of his hands are making. He does. Pulling the sweat up, I lift my arm helping him take it off and feel enticingly better without them. I lick my dried lips following his hands and trying to stay as still as possible. He rests his hands on the dip of my hips and crouches down to kiss me on my shoulder.

I am eager to throw away the sports bra I am wearing, but I wait patiently to see what he's gonna do next. Whenever his hands move, my eyes follow them my body gets alert, like dancing along with his hands.

"I call you mine not only because I love," his voice turns deeper, "but because I love every inch of you." I tilt my head to the side as his mouth touches my neck making me gasp. I watch his one left hand going down and plays with the waistband of my pants. His mouth sucks on my neck, trying to mark the area while his hand slips beneath the waistband of my pants and underwear.

"Hmm." I moan as he cups my womanhood.

"Do you remember..." his words catches my attention and I stare at his face laced with amusement, "what did I say when you were asked to have a match against me for taekwondo?" his finger comes in contact with my clit and I tip my head back to rest on his chest, parting my lips a bit.

"You thought I was scared of you?" I ask in a hoarse voice making him smirk instantly and I close my eyes as he begins to rub circles on my wet clit.

"Not that, but I said I like to explore new things." I open my eyes again, breathing heavily. He is smirking again. "And you would be a wonderful thing to explore." I can't help but to laugh breathlessly. "And trust me baby, I meant what I said that time." I moan again as he pushes a finger between my folds.

"I also remember how much you used to annoy me and call me doll to get on my nerves." My voice cracks and I screw my eyes shut trying to adjust to the rhythm Jungkook is using to fuck me with his fingers.

"I used to annoy you to get your attention." I moan again pressing my ass in his groin finding out he is equally turned on as I am. "And about the doll part, you are my doll." I bite my lips and grab the edge of the sink to hold myself on my weakening knees. "Aren't you?"