60 Coming Clean

"I hope you had a pleasant flight." Namjoon casually walks to my side awkwardly looking at me and I send him a curt nod.

"Just tired." I admit listening to my aching muscles and weak legs.

"If you want we can wait for you to get freshen up and stuff." He shrugs his shoulders and I sigh running a hand tiredly across my hair.

"No. Let's get over with this as soon as possible." I mumble and he nods looking down on the ground, not ready to look at me.

"Do you wanna sit and talk?"

"No." I shake my head and his head shoots up in question. "I'd rather walk around the garden than feel like a hostage inside your house." I deadpan and he again nods his head.

"Okay, this way." He leads me towards the garden and I notice we're left alone at this point. Shrugging my thoughts away, I follow Namjoon.

"The weather is good." I notice the spring blooms around the garden and it brings an unknowing smile on my face.

"Yeah..."

"What are you thinking Joon?" I am used by calling him Joon rather than his full name as we were gym friends before. At this, his eyes widens and I notice how taller he looks up this close and god, did he got buffier?

"I'm glad you didn't punch a hole in my face."

"Do you want me to?" My legs scream for me to stop walking ahead but I need to keep moving so that I could avoid my anxiety. Also, the garden is pretty mesmerizing to look around. They do a good work of distraction from actually breaking Namjoon's nose.

"I know I deserve it. But I'll be more than thankful if you won't." I need to laugh at this. He laughs too.

"What do you wanna talk about Namjoon?" I ask after my laugh live short in a serious tone. "I don't want to hear your apologies. The damage is done. Not to me, but to Jungkook." I remind him. "He trusted you more than I trust him. And you broke his heart." His head falls down and face shows remorse. I have never seen him like this before. "God knows how bad he must be feeling." I continue to rant. "He must be blaming himself for everything that has been done." My tears threaten to fall but I suck them in with a deep breath and continue to shout at him. "I don't want you to apologize to me! Apologize to him! He needs closure. He is the one who's hurt the most."

"I'm sorry." He speaks.

"Do not apologize to me. It's not about me. It's about him!" If anyone would come and tell me that I have been wronged here, I will fight for my life. I know the person who's hurt the most is Jungkook. He will take time to heal from all this mess and I will do anything to make him feel better. Of course I feel betrayed and feel used for so many reasons. But one thing I am hundred and one percent sure is that Jungkook loves me more than I could ever love him. Fuck diamonds and all this mess. I want Jungkook and I want to see him happy, smiling.

Namjoon laughs. He laughs a laughter of pity. He is pitying himself.

"I feel like an asshole." And before I can affirm his words, he adds. "I am." He sighs and looks up before looking back at me. He looks miserable. He should be after what he did to me and to Jungkook. But everyone has reason behind their action and I understand his pretty well. But that doesn't mean I am cool with it. "You came all the way here from Chicago just for Jungkook. And even now when you should be drilling bullets in my head, you're worried about him."

"That's because I love him and want to make sure he is fine."

He nods his head and shoves his hand inside his pockets. "I know. And I guess I've always been an asshole. Both to you and him." I keep quiet and wait for him to continue. He takes his own time to process everything and taking in a deep breath, he speaks.