48 Even The Moon Borrows Light From The Sun

"You guys left us out." A soft voice calls making us all break the hug. I grin broadly looking at Rose standing with a pout and hands crossed like she is disappointed. Jimin stands next to her and Jin on the either side with another happy smile.

"It's your fault that you people are late." Jennie speaks and Rose giggles at an instant. She somehow reminds me of an innocent baby, now isn't she. They walk closer and I see Jungkook bears the happiest smile on his face that I have ever seen on him. He walks forward and throws himself on Jin making him stumble a bit. The older pats his back and holds him dear to himself.

"I am so proud of you Jungkook-ah." Jin speaks lovingly. "And I am so happy for you, boy." They both share few more good words before Jimin interrupts and engulf Jungkook in his embrace. Jin looks like he is about to cry as he hides his face turning his back on us.

"Congrats Eli," Rose says hugging me, "I am so happy for you." I push my tears back and mumble a small 'thank you' to her before greeting with Jin and Jimin later. When we head inside the auditorium, I find Jungkook sulking a bit but masks his sad face with a smile when Jin asks.

"What's wrong?" I ask him and he bites his lips before speaking in such a small voice that I fear he will start weeping and throwing tantrum on the floor like a baby.

"Namjoon hyung didn't come." I sigh and grab his hand in mine.

"He must be having something important to take care of. I am sure he'll come around." I give him a cheerful smile but he simply rolls his eyes.

"What else could be more important than me graduating?" He sulks for few more minutes before Jimin grabs his attention to show him something on his phone and gladly his mood shifts back to the happy mode once we all are seated according to our names on chair alphabetically, wearing black robes and graduation caps.

My heart thumps loudly beneath my chest when I am seated alone with strangers next to me as I wait for my turn to come and accept the degree. And once I am holding the white roll tied with red and golden ribbon, my sight blurs. Thousands of emotions hit me like a truck and I can't stop smiling. Wiping my tears away before they could even fall, I clap harder when Jungkook's turn comes.

This is it I guess, I am graduated. Some people choose to study further after this, and some try to find stable job so that they could settle down any minute. But me, I am still unsure to what my tomorrow would be.

I grin happily once I spot Jungkook and he waves his hand at me before jogging back to where I am standing with others. A big grin decorates his face and his eyes shine with sparkles in them.

"We did it." He mumbles and wraps his hands around me and I happily hug him back hiding my face in his crook. I am so happy that he is here with me on this big day. I watched my batch mates hugging their parents happily making me feel jealous of some reasons. I wish my dad was here. Not my dad, but at least my mother could've been there for me to share this wonderful day. Hell if she would even know I was graduating today. But now, it all doesn't matters to be honest. The person who I want to be there for me is here with me and I can't ask for anything else I guess. This is my home, he is my home and I am happy that's the most important thing for me.

It was a surprise party that Jin threw at their mansion for congratulating all of us on our graduation day; mostly for Jungkook- well practically it is all for him. The youngest of their group got graduated and now the entire group will look forward for the upcoming adventures he could have together. Indeed Jungkook and my world are different, but we're like the sun and moon. We have our opposite directions, but we can't live without each other.

Jungkook is the sun. He sees everything in the daylight; bright and clear. He sees the beauty the world has to offer in light and always tends to enjoy it while I am the moon; dark and cold. I am lost in my own world without any conscience or direction to move. The moonlight is the only way I can see the bright side of the world and how can I forget- even the moon borrows light from the sun.