50 Till The Morning Comes

*Jungkook's POV*

"Okay." I mumble and she smiles before leaning closer and kissing me back. I can't do it now, not now when how happy she is. Hurting Eli in any sort of way is the least I could ever think of. I have so many secrets buried in my heart and I just want to tell her everything. Not to hurt her. I can't live a single day, hell I can't even breathe properly that I am keeping so many secrets from her that will destroy her from her core.

The more happy her confession made me today, the more I feel guilty of everything. Of course it wasn't a right thing to come here to steal her diamonds, but I fell in love with her. My love for Eli is genuine, more than I ever thought could be possible, but here I am. I could wait until morning and will tell her everything. I will take anything she'll give as a punishment but I just can't live without her. Nothing worse could happen until morning.

With equal amount of passion Eli is pouring into the kiss, I kiss her back; slowly and sensually and living in the moment for as long as possible. She manages to take my jacket away and fidgets with her fingers to unbutton my shirt. She trails her lips down, kissing on my jaw. I inhale a deep breath as soon as she starts to kiss me on the neck making me tip my head a little to the back. We're in no rush, and it looks like she is taking her time too with her kisses and fingers both. I hold onto her waist tightly feeling my stomach twisting in excitement and my cock turning hard in seconds.

My breath gets stuck in my throat as she bites my skin and I hiss. Eli removes my shirt and pulls apart leaving a stinging effect on my neck and eyes my chest licking her lips. I feel my cheeks burn and to hide my embarrassment, I crash my lips with hers again. She giggles into my mouth, teases me with her teeth grazing my lower lip and tauntingly bites on it making me shudder. Her giggles light up my entire being and my cock twitches in need. I groan at the feeling and as if understanding my vain, her fingers fumble with the buckle of my belt.

Everything is detailed at the moment. Maybe because all the time our heads were crowded with lust and only lust, but tonight, it's different. Maybe we know where our hands are going or how our bodies are responding, but it is sensually different. Each and every nerve of my body is responding precisely. The cells in my body needs action, not those fast and nasty moves but actions that will lead us to our eternal pleasure with so much of love that none has ever seen or experienced.

That's the kind of love Eli and I have, irresistible yet inexplicable. That's true when I said our hearts beat together, even our breaths match.

Eli's hand slowly slips inside my pants and she grins against my lips to find me completely hard, rock hard, dead hard and painfully hard. I groan again when she rubs her palm on it. I shudder and she casts a soft kiss by the corner of my mouth.

"I want you Jungkook." She breathlessly whispers in my ear and I inhale sharply. My muscles are too tight, it needs relaxing and it feels like my dick is messing with my head. I have so many ways to make love to her going in my head that I fear it'll explode.

"Not more than how much I want you." Giving one glance at her red face, I turn her around so now her back is facing me. Sliding her hair away, I pull the zip of her pink dress down revealing her porcelain back. I run my hand around her back earning few whimpers from her. "How on earth you're so beautiful?" I kiss on her shoulder blades.

"My mom's beautiful." She explains in a sarcastic tone. "And my dad was tall, dark and handsome." I chuckle playing with the buckle of her peach bra.

"I guess I gotta kiss your mom for giving birth to you." She laughs and I slide the dress down her shoulders. "And if that's the case..." I unbuckle her bra, "we're gonna have most beautiful children."