34 Fuck Pub Let's Go Home.

*Back to Eli's POV*

The loud gunshot echoes in the entire woods and then I see it perfectly hitting the dirty bottle of ketchup that I found earlier. I grin in victory and hand Jungkook the gun back. He claps his hand sitting on the wood log and sets the gun aside with a proud grin on his face.

"See I am better than you." I chirp happily taking my seat back next to him he rolls his eyes his grin falling into a grimace instead.

"I missed it because I am not wearing my contacts today." I scoff.

"Keep your excuses to yourself. You are not visionary handicap to miss the aim without lenses. Just accept that you suck at it." He rolls his eyes again.

"Shut up." He blurts standing up. I follow him by the edge of the cliff and inhale the fresh air. Since the cold is nearing, this place looks even more lively.

"This place looks better in daylight." I mumble looking at the broken house. Even though the house is shattered, but the glory of it still remains the same. The white paint on the wooden carvings say the house was lush during it's own days. And the broken concrete on the ground is also still beautiful. "But what you gonna do with it?" I ask looking at him and he sighs making pout out of his lips.

"I want to recreate this place." His eyes are stuck on the house. "Recreate it's beauty like how it must have been back in the past." I smile hearing him. He continues to tell me the vision he has in his mind and all I do is admire how he is so passionate about this. It takes me by surprise how my heart is fluttering with just staring him speaking so fondly.

It's  his voice to be precise that captives one's attention. Honey smooth and melodiously beautiful, that makes me want to just keep on listening to him.

The chilled wind flow and messes up with his semi long locks. The darkness of it is rich and smooth, urging me to run my fingers through them. Jungkook is perfect, no doubt. Even the choice of clothing also adds up in his glory. Long sleeves black sweats and ice blue ripped jeans to pair up with his adidas runners. He is everything a man and a woman could ever desire. And I am just partially lucky that he is my boyfriend.

It turns me on too, how much he is immersed in talking about the things that interests him. I swear I could spend hours in admiring him. And when he notices that I am starting at him in a lost manner, he stops talking and gives me a disappointed look.

"You aren't listening are you?" I would've been startled if I wasn't paying attention to him.

"I'm all ears and recited each and everything you said." He doesn't believes me, of course. I giggle stepping closer to him and wrap my arms around his waist and repeat his words. His doe shaped eyes stares back at mine with curiosity. "You want British attic, giant French window that opens up to the garden filled with scented flowers. You also want a nice parking place to fit in more than just one car and some Greek designed outdoor sitting area. Also a fire place that looks similar to your grandparent's ones from Busan." Jungkook grins broadly as if his cheeks would explode. The butterflies come alive by just staring at his happy face and I smile too.

"You are really something." He says. "I would die for you baby." My heart flutters at his words. He holds me by my waist and joins our lips together.

"You should not die for me." I whisper on his lips. "You just need to live for me and keep me happy." He chuckles and places another loving kiss on my lips.

"I love you so much baby." He sighs pressing our foreheads together and I close my eyes inhaling both his breath and his cologne that builds a comfort zone around my head. "It scares me to leave you even for a second let alone how I sleep in cold bed without you almost every night." These kinds of words spoken by a right man can make you crumble in a ball of happiness and that's what's happening to me right now.