Baby Its Cold Outside (but not inside lmao)

the video OMG I love ittttt this is what I thought about when I write this.

Requested by gleek_lol

All I have to say to this is yes yes and more yes. I can't believe I haven't seen this before. I'm so excited to write eeeeeeeeee 😁😁💕

"Kurt!" Blaine said, shocking Kurt into dropping his books.

Blaine chuckled when he saw Kurt's Christmas-themed bookmark on the floor. He then quickly went to help pick it up.

"Sorry... I didn't mean to scare you."

"That's okay. It's really saying something if I'm so focused on books that I was startled by your voice."

"Well, I agree if your saying you should stop studying so hard. The tests here are hard at first but I'm sure you've got the hang of it by now."

Kurt smiled and put his book back on the table.

"So you needed me for something?"

"Oh, yeah! I'm supposed to sing Baby It's Cold Outside for some Christmas fundraiser thing and I need someone to practice with." He then grinned. "I figured you'd be perfect."

"You mean because I'm the only Warbler who can hit the high F in Defying Gravity?"

Blaine didn't respond to that. Instead, he pressed the button on the boom box and the music began.

(I literally copy and pasted.... sorry lmao)

I really can't stay
But baby, it's cold outside
I've got to go away
Baby, it's cold outside
This evening has been
Been hoping that you'd drop in
So very nice
I'll hold your hands, they're just like ice

Blaine's hands ghosted over Kurt's, making them both blush. The taller boy walked away, knowing Blaine would follow.

My mother will start to worry
Beautiful, what's your hurry?
My father will be pacing the floor
Listen to the fireplace roar
So really I'd better scurry
Beautiful, please don't hurry
Well maybe just a half a drink more
Put some records on while I pour
The neighbours might think
Baby, it's bad out there
Say, what's in this drink?
No cabs to be had out there
I wish I knew how
Your eyes are like starlight now

Blaine wasn't kidding. Kurt's eyes seemed incredibly beautiful in that particular moment.

To break this spell
I'll take your hat, your hair looks swell
I ought to say no, no, no, sir

And then their shoulders were touching, and Blaine was smiling so wide.

Mind if I move a little closer?
At least I'm gonna say that I tried
What's the sense in hurting my pride?
I really can't stay
Baby, don't hold out
(Baby) Ahh, but it's cold outside
I simply must go
But baby, it's cold outside
The answer is no
But baby, it's cold outside
This welcome has been
How lucky that you dropped in
So nice and warm
Look out the window at that storm
My sister will be suspicious
Gosh, your lips look delicious-

The music stopped and Blaine turned just in time for Kurt to dive in for a kiss. At first he was shocked, but immediately kissed back. He had no idea Kurt felt the same way about him.

It must've been a full minute before Kurt let up. But as soon as he was able to breathe for moment, he went right back in. Blaine had never seen this side of Kurt before.

He wasn't saying he hated it, though. He never wanted the kiss to end. It was like nothing else mattered. Blaine thanked his lucky stars for the sappy lyrics in the music because it definitely helped him out.

He couldn't stop blushing no matter how hard he tried, especially when Kurt had his hand on Blaine's cheek. It was absolutely amazing, putting it simply. Afterward, Kurt slapped his hand over his mouth.

"U-umm- Sorry! I just- I don't know I was only thinking about it and then it just happened... I should've warned you... frick- sorry!" Kurt looked down, clearly embarrassed.

"It's fine, Kurt.... I liked it, actually." Blaine blushed again. "I would've done the same if I had the guts..."

Kurt looked back at Blaine, smiling widely.

"Really?" He said. "So is this what I think it is...?"

"If your asking if we should be together, most definitely. I-if that's okay with you-"

"Yeah, yes... I'd like that..."

Kurt hated it when he tripped over his words, but Blaine simply thought it was adorable. He thought Kurt was adorable. A few moments later, Blaine was right next to him, leaning his head on Kurt's shoulder.

They were both comfortable like that until the rest of the Warblers filed in for practice. They obviously saw it and their new ship name was made in seconds.

Klaine. And Klaine liked it.

Okay the end was a bit extra... but it's Klaine cmon. 😂