The End of The Burrow

"We meet again

"We meet again."

y/n pov

I woke up the next morning earlier than usual. Harry and Ron were still asleep. 

I quietly and carefully slipped out of Harry's arms and left the room.

I walked down to the kitchen to see if anyone else was up yet. 

"Goodmorning, love." A familar voice greeted.

"Goodmorning, Fred." I said as I took a seat at the counter. "Is anyone else up?"

"Nope. Just you and me. I was going to prank Ron and Harry awake this morning but when I peeked into their room, I noticed an extra sleeping beauty in there."

"Wonder who that could've been." I sarcastically responded as I bit into an apple.

"So, I take it you and Harry are doing good these days?"

"Yup, we're doing great."

"Good. But remember, if he ever hurts you, you know where to find me." He winked.

I playfully rolled my eyes. 

"Ah Freddie, always the flirt."

"Who's flirting?" Ginny asked as she walked into the kitchen.

"Who'd you think?" George asked as he walked in behind her. "I know my twin like I know myself, it's always him."

"Not always. Our little sister, Ginny, here has got herself a boyfriend." Fred sing songed. "That means she flirts too."

"Actually, Dean and I broke up."

We all turned to her in suprise. I had a feeling it would happen but I didn't expect so soon. 

"I'll kill him for you-" George offered.

"-and I'll bury the body." Fred finished.

"It wasn't that kind of breakup. We're still friends." Ginny said rather sadly. 

"Our offer still stands." The twins said in unusion.

"Goodmorning everyone." Hermione chimed as she walked into the kitchen. 

All of us had just gotton out of bed and still had our pajamas on. Except Hermione, of course. She always tells me to strive for perfection, even if its just by always looking presentable.

"I passed by Ron and Harry's room on the way down. They're still asleep of course." She said as she pulled a few eggs out of the fridge.

"Do you remember the morning of the Triwizard Tournament?" Ginny asked us. "The two of them almost made us all miss it because they wouldn't wake up."

Though I wasn't there that morning, I laughed along with everyone. 

"While we're bringing up old memories." George started. "We can't forget about the quidditch match we played over winter break a few years ago."