Hi Im y/n l/n

"that y/n is something isnt she?"

harry pov

wow

The girl sitting on the stool was by far one of the prettiest girls Ive ever laid eyes on. Her h/c hair flows perfectly to her shoulders and makes her e/c eyes pop. She smiled at the twins gesture and I noticed she has one of those smiles that just lights up a room.

As I snapped back to reality after what feels like hours of staring at her, I saw Ron and Hermione trying to follow my eyeline.

"Oi! Why'd you look away I wanted to see what you were looking it that had you so enchanted!" Ron exclaimed.

"I wasnt enchanted by anything" I shot back "I was just thinking thats all" and pulled my focus away from the girl and onto my food.

y/n pov

After what felt like forever of the sorting hat mumbling to itself it finally said to me

"I know just where to put you!"

I felt my breath hitch as I awaited the news and I clutched the stool tighter.

"GRYFFINDOR!"

I smiled, relieved it was over and walked over to the Gryffindor table. There was a spot open to a raven haired boy so I took it, and hes kinda cute so thats a plus.

"Hi, Im y/n l/n" I introduced myself. The girl across from me stuck her hand out. 

"Im Hermione Granger, pleasure to meet you" I gladly accepted her handshake, she shot the orange haired boy next to her a glare and nudged his shoulder. 

"What!?" he said in annoyance, although it sounded more like "wom" because his mouth is full of chicken. 

Hermione nudged her head towards me and the orange haired by looked up from his chicken to acknowlede me. He quickly swallowed and said "Im Ron, Ron Weasley" and shot me a smile. 

"Hey you're Fred and George's younger brother!" I exclaimed "I met them in the carriages on the way here, they told me some....uhm..some stories about you".

"Oh bloody hell, dont beleive a word those two say" ron said "they are always out to make me seem like all I do is eat.

"All you do do is eat" Hermione added in.

Ron shot her a glare before going back to his chicken and hermione opened up a book. I giggled at her knowingness and turned to my right. 

My e/c eyes met with some of the most beautiful emerald ones. The owner quickly blushed when he realized I caught him staring at me.

"Sorry for staring, I accidetally do that sometimes" he said as he laughed lightly rubbing the back of his neck.

"Its ok." I assured with a smile which he returned "Im y/n".