The Ghost of Ravenclaw Tower

"Give me Harry Potter

"Give me Harry Potter."

y/n pov

I kept my head down in the crowd of Slytherin students. 

Melody and I had gotton some robes from Theo and snuck into the crowd when Snape called all the students to talk about Harry. 

"Many of you are surely wondering why I have summoned you at this hour. It's come to my attention that, earlier this evening Harry Potter was sighted in Hogsmede. Now should anyone, student or staff, attempt to aid Mr. Potter, they will be punished in a manner consistent with the severity of their transgression. Furthermore, any person found to have knowledge of these events....who fails to forward will be treated as....equally guilty." Snape said in the same old monotone voice he always speaks in.

"Now then, if anyone here has any knowledge of Mr. Potter's movements this evening, I invite them to step forward now." He finished.

Everyone gasped as Harry stepped out of the crowd of Gryffindors.

"It seems, despite your exhaustive defensive strategies, you still have a bit of a secruity problem, headmaster."

The large doors of the great hall opened to reveal the entire order. Hermione, Ron, Melody, and I stepped out of the crowds we had hidden in.

"And I'm afraid it's quite extensive."

Yup, that's my boyfriend everyone.

"How dare you stand where he stood? Tell them how it happened that night! Tell them how you looked him in the eye, a man who trusted you, and killed him!" Harry demanded.

Snape pulled out his wand to Harry. The crowds backed away and Mcgonagoll stood in front of Harry, wand pointed at Snape.

The order, Melody, and I also pulled out our wands, ready to shoot a spell at anyone trying to defend Snape.

Mcgonagoll was first to make a move. She shot fire ball after fire ball at Snape. It wasn't until the Carrow's fell, that he disapparated.

"Coward!" Mcgonagoll yelled after him.

The entire great hall broke into applause. Everyone was running around hugging one another, high fiving, and celebrating Snape's retreat.

I searched through the crowd to find Harry. 

"Potter?" I heard Mcgonagoll ask.

I turned towards them to see Harry on the floor. He was looking straight ahead, blank expression. Voldemort must be talking to him.

"Harry." An eerie voice whispered from somewhere inside my head.

Everyone went silent as they heard it too. Screams emitted from around the great hall, one at a time.

Harry got up and walked over to one of the first years screaming. The ravenclaw girl was holding her hands over her ears in the corner.

"I know what many of you will want to fight. Some of you may even think that to fight is wise. But this is folly. Give me Harry Potter. Do this and none shall be harmed." Voldemort whispered.