Her

May, 2000 - 2 Years after the Battle of Hogwarts

harry pov

"So what is it you need, Mrs. Malfoy?" I asked as I sat down on one of her expensive leather couches.

"To give you these." She pulled out a pack of letters wrapped in a red string. "There's one for each of you."

She slowly unwrapped the string and passed them out. Draco, Ron, Hermione, and I looked around at each other.

"Sorry, what is this?" Hermione asked.

"Just.....open it."

I looked down at the envelope. I carefully opened it and immediately recognized the handwriting.

Dear Harry,

"Where did you get this?" I demanded, rather than asked.

"y/n owled them to me two years ago with a note. It said to deliver these if she were to di-pass away before Voldemort. After I moved away from Lucious, I couldn't find them until now."

I looked over to Hermione who had tears in her eyes. She had already read over her letter.

I looked back down at mine, then back up at Mrs. Malfoy before opening it.

Dear Harry,

We are currently staying at Grimmauld Place. We got here last night after the cafe attack. It made me realize the reality of the situation we're in. We could die at any given moment, if you are reading this, then I did die.

I don't have much to say. You know I don't usually like to dwell over things I didn't do rather than think about all the things I did do. Especially the things I did with you. 

When I was little, after my mother died, I never really thought I'd ever find love. After seeing what it could do to a person, I didn't want to. That is, until I met you.

You changed my life in all the best ways. I don't regret a second of the time I spent with you, even if we were fighting about something stupid like the time or an answer to a question in class. Each moment meant the world to me.

You mean the world to me. 

Since I'm now gone, I have only one more thing to ask of you.

Don't forget me, but move on.

Though I don't like to, you tend to dwell on things from the past and I don't want you to. I want you to live your life, be happy, become an auror just like you wanted.