Epilouge

Epilouge

And Harry kept his promise.

He wrote y/n a letter every week, making sure to take photos of Ascella to put in the letter.

Hermione and Ron ended up getting married, just like everyone thought they would. They had two kids, Hugo Granger-Weasley and y/n Rose Granger-Weasley. Ron joined Harry in becoming an auror after graduation while Hermione chose to stay at Hogwarts another year. After that she worked at the ministry and soon became the Minister of Magic.

Draco ended up marrying Astoria Greengrass. Together, they had one son, Scorpius Malfoy. Draco had planned to name him y/n if he were a girl. He never did forgive himself for all that y/n went through, despite it not being his fault. He felt guilty knowing he could have done more to stop it.

He and Harry did manage to stay friends, a few fights every now and then. Harry even made Draco Ascella's godfather after she started asking to have her Uncle Ferret over every Sunday for dinner.

Ascella was sorted into Slytherin in her years at Hogwarts, choosing to spend her days with Teddy and Victoire Weasley. After Ascella graduated, she opened up the save haven, just like y/n wanted to. Teddy started working there with her and the two started dating shortly after.

Harry did his best to do what y/n told him and move on. He did, more for Ginny's sake then his own. The two married and had three kids. James, Albus, and Lily Luna.

And though he did marry, he never really did love again. Not like he had before.

y/n l/n had flipped Harry Potter's entire world upside down from the miniute she stepped into it. He had learned forgiveness, compassion, love, had some of the best moments of his life, and realized what the true meaning of a soulmate is.

And it was all because of her.

----------------------------------------

(Final Chapter Published February 2, 2021)

Ending the story exactly 4 months after I started it at 500k views.

Thank you to every single person who read Her, commented, voted, followed, everything. Thank you. You all have made these past months worth while from the "James get out of your son!" comments to the "If y/n dies istg-" comments. Ily all so so much.

I do have another Harry Potter story, so please go check that out!

And if you want to reread, I've made a guide.

Hi I'm y/n l/n. - y/n and Harry meet for the first time.

Do I? - Both Harry and y/n start to question weather their freindship is becoming something more.

The Kiss - Draco kisses y/n. It doesn't lead to anything but when Harry sees y/n in Draco's hoodie, he becomes jealous.

Christmas at The Burrow - Harry gifts y/n a silver butterfly necklace and she kisses him on the cheek for the first time.

Game On - Harry and y/n start openly flirting with one another.

What Could've Been - Harry and y/n almost kiss before y/n remembers the fact she's going to the Yule Ball with Cedric and her fathers letter, banning her from seeing Harry.

Second Task - Harry and y/n finally have their first kiss after y/n goes to thank Harry for saving her in the second task. They decide to not tell anyone and go slow.

About Bloody Time - Harry and y/n make the relationship official just as the school year ends.

Harry's Hearing - Sirius finds out about the relationship and we all know how Sirius is.

Dumbledore's Army - Neville forgets to knock and sees something he probably shouldn't have.

Christmas at Grimmauld Place - Remus worries that the deatheaters have taken Harry since he's not in his room. Sirius shows him that Harry's just with y/n and the two compare y/n and Harry to Lily and James.

Reading The Clouds - Harry realizes he's in love with y/n.

Firsts - Harry and y/n have they're first argument about y/n's torture filled detentions, and they say they're first I love yous.

A Bittersweet Reunion - Harry and y/n reunite after y/n endures a long summer of toruture after refusing to join the deatheaters and spill all of Harry's secrets.

Amortentia - Harry gives y/n a hickey.

Quidditch Tryouts - Harry becomes jealous after Cormac makes a few comments about wanting to get with y/n.

Dinner Parties and Eye-Shagging - Harry acts on his jealousy at Slughorn's dinner party.

A Minute Alone - Harry and y/n have their first time.

Calm Before the Storm - y/n gives Harry a ring to match the butterfly necklace he got her in third year and they fall asleep next to each other.

Sectumsempra - Harry and y/n have a major fight over Harry using sectumsempra on Draco and y/n ends up telling Harry what happened this summer.

Before it's too Late - Harry gets jealous after Fred hints at wanting to shag y/n.

Nightmare Relief - Harry and y/n talk about the future they hope to share together, including James and Ascella.

Chaos at the Ministry - Harry manages to become jealous of y/n's new "husband."

Dark Magic and Its Effects - Harry and y/n start the morning off snogging after Ron specifically told them not to.

17 - Harry and y/n reunite after five of not knowing where the other is.

Muffliato - Angry seggs, Ascella is unknowingly conceived.

Escaping Malfoy Manor -  Harry has to save y/n after he offers herself to be tortured to save Hermione.

Questions and Unwanted Answers - Harry and y/n become Teddy's godparents.

Back to Hogwarts - Melody returns and questions Harry's ability to be a good boyfriend. We also see jelous Harry again as Cormac tries to greet y/n.

Room of Requirement - Harry and y/n make dirty jokes to annoy Ron as they look over a room that holds lots of memories for the two.

The Boy Who Lived - y/n says goodbye to Harry as he prepares to give himself up to Voldemort.

It All Ends - Harry and y/n are reunited for a short time before y/n dies in the battle.

Her - It's two years after the Battle of Hogwarts and y/n's passing, and Narcissa Malfoy found the letters y/n wrote to her friends if she were to die.

Once again, thank you to everyone who read Her!

- nat