BONUS - ALTERNATE ENDING

Hey besties. We hit 1.6 million!! I can't believe it seriously thank you <3!

When I originally ended Her, I was going to write an alterante ending story but only wrote one chapter before I decided against it. So, welcome to my vault.

(link to Her playlist in bio for maximum pain experience)

---------------

June 1998 - One month after the war

y/n pov

Things had been hard after the Battle of Hogwarts. It's hard to move on from something like that. Freinds, family, all kinds of lives were lost. It left everyone with a sort of empty feeling in their stomachs.

After Fred's funeral, things started looking up. Molly began forcing everyone to fall back into their regular routines.

Harry, Hermione, and I had all moved into the Burrow. Where else were we to go?

Molly and Arthur gave Harry and I the loft bedroom on the top floor of the Burrow. The one requirment was no shagging.

What they doesn't know can't hurt them.

Of course, Hermione has parents and a home to go back to but she'd rather move in with her boyfriend.

Yes, that's right. Boyfriend.

After their snogging in the chamber of secrets, she and Ron finally got together. As you can imagine, Ginny, Harry, George, and I were absoloutely estatic, but no one was more happy than Molly.

She said she always knew they'd end up together.

Anyways, Ron and Harry start their training to become aurors soon. I'm not in love with the idea of them putting themselves in danger every day but I know it's what they want so I'm as supportive as possible.

Hermione's going back to another year at Hogwarts. She'll be in Ginny's classes. Ron fully supported her even though said he'd miss her a lot.

George continues to run Weasley's Wizard Wheezes and let me just say buisness is booming. I've noticed a certain girl has been hanging out there a lot. Angelina Johnson.

It is kind of weird that she went to the Yule ball with Fred and is now flirting with his twin but that's love I guess.

Arthur continues his job at the Ministry and Molly is pushing everyone for grandchildren. She's been unsecsessful so far. She's had major baby fever ever since Teddy Lupin was born in April. Andromeda brings him over all the time.

My father got locked up in Azkaban. He sends me letters every single day. I haven't opened a single one. He doesn't deserve my sympathy or anyones for that matter.

As for me, I don't know what I want to do. I think I'm going to join Hermione to finish off our final year at Hogwarts. I've been announced alive again so I am free to do whatever.

I really do love it there but I'm not sure if I really want to go back. I'm not ready to walk the hallways again knowing everything that happened only two month ago.

I slumped down on the couch and held a cold towel to my face. Every now and then I feel really sick and just want to lay down all day. It's been happening pretty frequently.

"Do you know what I think it is?" Hermione asked as she sat down across from me.

"I know what you think it is and I'm telling you it's not that."

Hermione has been hinting at the fact she thinks I'm pregnant. There is no way I'm pregnant, no way. I'm only 17. I am not having a baby.

"You have all the symptons and you've been slowly gaining weight."