Harry's Hearing

"Send me an invite to the wedding

"Send me an invite to the wedding."

harry pov

All summer I'd been having dreams again. Some nights it would be Cedric dying, other nights I'd be in this odd black hallway.

I didn't mention it to anyone. I don't want anyone to stress over it or think to much of it when its probably just a nightmare.

Whatever it was tonight, it woke me up.

I climbed out of bed. Today was my Ministry hearing. Mr. Weasly was taking me and we had to leave pretty early.

He left out a button up shirt and a tie for me to wear. The tie looked to be at least 50 years old.

I changed into the nice button up and grabbed the odd looking tie. In all honesty I have no idea how to tie it. It was different from my Hogwarts tie.

I threw it around my neck and began to fumble with it. I heard a soft laughing from the door. I turned to see y/n standing against the door frame.

"Well in my defense, I've never had to tie a ancient tie before." I said walking up to her.

"Its about time you learn." She joked as she began to tie it for me.

"I have the best girlfriend." I said grinning.

"Girlfriend?" A voice from the door asked. Sirius was staning there with a smirk on his face.

"I knew it would happen eventually." He said. "Was just waiting for Harry to find the James in him and ask already."

"It took him long enough."

"Indeed it did. Send me an invite to the wedding." Sirius said as he winked and walked away.

Both of our eyes widended. Blush rose to our cheeks as we looked anywhere but at each other. She finsihed tying my tie.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and she wrapped hers around my neck.

"Please get unexpelled. I'm going to go mad if I'm left to deal with Ron and Hermione alone." She said.

"I will. Don't worry."

"Ready to go?" Mr. Weasly asked from down the steps.

I nodded. He held out his arm to apparate. I grabbed on and felt a spinning feeling. We landed in the middle of what looked to be a muggle subway.

Mr. Weasly looked around in awe.

"Trains? Underground? Ingenious, these muggles." We walked up to where you swipe your subway card.

Mr. Weasly ran his hand across it and looked confused when nothing happened. I pulled out my subway card and swiped it.

He looked at the doors in awe as they opened for us.