Chaos at the Ministry

"Have you selected a wedding dress yet?"

y/n pov

I sealed my letters and handed them to the dark bird.

"Here Calamity, take these to Malfoy Manor, Narcissa specifically. She will know what to do with them."

Calamity flew off just as there was a knock at the door.

"Hey, I think I've found something." Harry said as he peeked in. "Who are you owling?"

"No one important. What did you find?"

"Follow me."

I followed Harry down a flight of stairs and through a dim hallway. He got Ron and Hermione on the way.

We all walked into a room that had been ransacked. Chairs were overturned, painting ripped off the walls, and glass shattered everywhere.

I looked at the name on the door.

"Regulus Arcturus Black." I read. "R.A.B."

Harry pulled the note he had left in the cave, out of his pocket.

"I know I will be dead long before you read this. I have stolen the real horcrux with the intend to destory it." He reread.

"R.A.B. is Sirius's brother." Ron said.

"Yes. Question is, did he actually destory the real horcrux?" Hermione asked.

There was a loud banging noise coming from downstairs.

I immediately ran down the hall to the stairs.

"y/n! Wait!" Harry whisper shouted.

"Why?"

"It could be dangerous."

"I love you but you worry too much." I said before I headed down the stairs.

Harry threw his arms in the air in defeat as Ron and Hermione followed after me. He sighed and hurried down the stairs after us all.

Kreacher was standing on the kitchen table with one of Fred and George's extendable ears.

He tried to make a run for it the way we had just came.

Thankfully, Harry came into the room just in time to stop him and pull him back onto the table.

"You've been spying on us, have you!?" He demanded.

"Kreacher has been...watching." Kreacher snarled.

"Maybe he knows where the real locket is." Hermione suggested.

I handed the locket to Harry, who held it up for Kreacher to see.

"Have you ever seen this before?"

"It's master Regulus's locket."

"But there were two, weren't there? Where's the other one?"