The Truth Comes Out

"I worry, sue me

"I worry, sue me."

harry pov

We walked through the long dark hallway until we came across a trap door. I climbed through first then helped y/n and Hermione up.

"Alright, stay close" I said to them.

"We're in the Shreiking Shack aren't we?" Hermione asked. I looked around at the room we were in. It looked like a house that hasn't been lived in in years.

"Guys" y/n said as she pointed to a set of stairs.

The three of us headed quietly up the stairs and down another long hallway.

"Ron!" I yelled happy to see my best friend was ok.

"Are you ok?" y/n asked kneeling down next to him.

"Wheres the dog?" I asked before he could answer.

"Its a trap! Hes the dog! Hes an animigaus!" Ron yelled pointing at something behind us.

y/n was first to turn around and she gasped at what she saw. 

There, only 8 feet away from us was the man who betrayed my family. The reason I have to grow up an orphan. 

He still had on his Azkaban uniform which was now dirtied and ripped. His hair had been grown out long and he had huge bags under his eyes.

"If you want to kill Harry, you have to kill us too!" Hermione yelled at him.

"No," His deep grumbly voice said "Only one will die tonight."

"Then it'll be you!" I yelled as I charged at him.

I wrapped my arms around his throat and strangled him to the floor. I pulled out my wand and held it at his neck.

He started laughing. "Are you going to kill me Harry?" 

Another man burst in "Expelliarmus!" he yelled and my wand flew across the room. It was Professor Lupin.

I climbed off of Black and ran back over to my friends. 

"Well, well Sirius looking rather ragged, aren't we?" Professor Lupin asked. "Finally the flesh reflects the maddness within."

"Well you know all about the madness within." Black retorted.

Professor Lupin then lowered his wand and did something none of us expected. He held out a hand for Black.

He pulled them up and the two of them embraced. "I found him! He's here!" Black started to say.

"I know"

"Lets kill him!"

"We trusted you and all this time you've been helping him?" y/n yelled.

"Hes a werewolf!" Hermione cut in. "Thats why hes been missing classes."

"How long have you known?" He asked the girls