7 Potters

"How could I leave you to deal with Ron and Hermione's bickering alone?"

y/n pov

"Our world has, perhaps, faced no greater threat than it does today. But I say this to our citizenry, we, ever your servants, will continue to defend your liberty and repel the forces that seek to take it from you. Your ministry remains strong." The radio buzzed.

"Yeah? Won't be for long if you continue to let my father work there." I said as I flipped the page of my magazine.

"He can't hear you, y/n." Ron reminded for the hundreth time.

"Maybe he can. Magic works in crazy ways."

I had spent the summer at the Burrow with the Weasley's. It would've been more fun without knowing a war has begun.

Ron and I have been anxiously sitting around all day waiting for Hermione to arrive. After she gets here, the order, Hermione, Ron, and I are all going to Harry's house.

I'm not sure why, but I'm exited none the less.

For the first summer since we met, Harry and I have been able to send letters back and forth without the Dursley's or my father having any objections.

It's been great but I don't think Hedwig would agree.

"We got her!" Bill chimed as he walked in the door. Hermione and Fleur followed after him.

"Hermione!" Ron and I yelled as we both sprung off the couch.

I let Ron greet her first. He wrapped her into a long hug.

Bill and I both shared a glance. We both bet the twins they'd get together in the next two years or we'd have to be Weasley's Wizard Wheezes janitors for five.

I pulled Hermione into a comforting hug once Ron let go of her.

In order to horcrux hunting with us she had to obliviate her parents. I can't imagine it's been easy on her.

"Ok!" Tonks clapped. "Now that we're all here, it's time to go get Harry."

I raced the twins and Ron outside to get the best seat in the Ford Angelina. Fred tripped me right before I got there.

"You're an arse." I said to him.

"Language!" Molly and Moony said in unison.

Moony and Tonks spent the entire summer at the Burrow with us. It's been awesome.They've become the fun aunt and the somewhat strict uncle.

"She's 16, Remus." Tonks defended. "She can curse."

"Why are you only lecturing me? What about Molly?"

"I don't have a death wish."

Molly and Ginny waved us off as the car flew into the sky.

After a long conversation between everyone in the car about the appropriate age to curse, the decided age was 17 which I won't be for another two months, we arrived.