𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 ➢ 𝟎𝟏𝟗

FACETIME!

FACETIME!

- YOUR POV:
it's been 2 weeks since y/n last came here to visit. ichigo and i became closer. same with y/n and i. whenever us three were on a call together i can feel a thick tension between the two.

when we played games, y/n targeted ichigo. i admit y/n is a lot better at fighting games than ichigo. but she didn't have to target her.

right now it's just me and kuroo playing mario cart together in my room. we've been playing for at least an hour.

"so kenma," kuroo nudged my shoulder. "how's ichigo? you two seem to be getting...close.."

"fine. i think i like her," i said, eyes still glued to the screen. suddenly the game pauses and i look at kuroo.

"what about y/n?" kuroo furrowed his eyebrows.

"i can't like two people at the same time?" i shrugged my shoulders.

apart of myself knows it's wrong, but the other part is saying to just avoid the whole thing and be friends with the two of them.

"you can. but then you would have to end up choosing. it's pretty obvious they both like you."

"well...i don't know how to choose," i frowned.

"you've known, and liked y/n longer."

"i know. but i also really like ichigo."

"you've known ichigo for a month," kuroo crossed his arms.

"i just can't decide..." i fiddled with my fingers.

"well, i think you should talk about this with y/n!" kuroo smiled.

"and ichigo-"