𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

FACETIME!

FACETIME!

- YOUR POV:
you're now a 3rd year in karasuno. you and kenma stopped talking awhile ago. things got awkward after he got with ichigo. you didn't mind because like you said, as long as he's happy it's fine with you.

you, tanaka, and nishinoya were all obviously still the best of friends. they somehow convinced you into making your own youtube channel and start streaming. you made bank after a while.

(a/n: as u should🏋️‍♀️)

- PRESENT TIME:
"thank you for watching today's stream! i love you all so much. sorry today's stream was a little shorter than usual. i have my graduation tomorrow, then i'm off to college! but before i leave, i'll answer a few questions."

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
LIVE CHAT:
ninjaway24: what's your favorite
color?
ineedchapstick: donated $24.87
human3Dprinter: you're really pretty!
boomboombitch: can you bully kids on
roblox?
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

"alright, uh..." you started, ", my favorite color is (f/c). ineedchapstick, thank you for the donation!thank you for the compliments guys, and boomboombitch, maybe in the future," you laughed.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
LIVE CHAT:
eatersoul: you're hot ngl
offbrandsonic: Great work on todays
content!
boltcharge: DO YOU KNOW
KODZUKEN?
ereh: ^^
cherryheadkarma: ^^^
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

you started laughing, "thank you eatersoul and offbrandsonic! and...uh....who the hell is kodzuken?" you nervously let out a low laugh.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
LIVE CHAT:
boltcharge: LMAO THE SHADE-
purpleballs: ur so hot omg.
start an only fans.
boomboombitch: ^^ stfu perv
ereh: U DONT KNOW
KODZUKEN?
bakagambling: HE'S SO POPULAR
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

(A/N: bro ignore that "baka" part in the chat thing. only reason i don't edit that out is bc i wanna keep those comments☠️☠️)

"oh! no! i didn't mean for that to be shade, i just never heard nor' seen him on social media," you waved your hands in front of your face laughing nervously. "i'll search him up now."

you quickly searched up kodzuken. your eyes widened at the sight of kenma's face. he has 22 million followers. at the time right now you have 24 million. "what a coincidence..." you mumbled.

"i know him, we used to be friends," you smiled at the camera.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
LIVE CHAT:
boltcharge: "USED TO"
ilove12yearolds: SPILL WHAT
HAPPENED
boomboombitch: kinda interested
duckbutthair: don't pry into her
personal life guys
maidlattemisaki: KEYWORD
YALL: "USED TOO"
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

"oh, that's a story for another time.." you said. "thank you again for coming to today's stream, i love you all so much. see you in the next one!" you said ending your stream.

then next day you graduated with nishinoya and tanaka. you all already planned to go to college together. and that college is- tokyo university.

what awaits you in the future is a new chapter in your life.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
there will be a book two!

AUTHOR'S NOTE:there will be a book two!