𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 ➢ 𝟬𝟭𝟬

MISSED FACETIME

MISSED FACETIME

- YOUR POV;
as you were in class listening to the lecture, your teacher let out an exaggerated throat-clearing noise to gather everyone's attention.

"alright class, it's been a while since i gave you a mastery project," she said grabbing a stack of papers on her desk. the whole class knew what this meant. "so, i am going to be giving you three days to make a powerpoint presentation of your own website. on each slide, you will be adding things need to make a website. these papers have more details about what you will need to add."

mrs. yui handed out the papers to everyone and walked back to her desk.

"oh, i forgot to mention, you may work with one or two partners of your choice!" she smiled.

"partners?" you asked kenma.

"obviously."

"alright!" mrs. yui said, "class dismissed!"

you and kenma grabbed your things and started walking out together.

"i was thinking we should brainstorm today, work on it tomorrow," he suggested, you nodded.

"yeah, i don't see a problem with that," you started, "want to work at your dorm?"

"sure," kenma smiled lightly.

TIME SKIP

you got into kenma's dorm to be greeted with nishinoya and tanaka sitting at the mini kitchen table.

"hey, pretty!" nishinoya waved, along with tanaka. "what are you doing here?"

"hey guys, i have a project to work on with kenma. today we're just brainstorming," you said taking off your shoes and placing them neatly by the door.

"i'll be back," kenma said tapping your lower back. "i need to change."

"oh, alright," you said. you took a seat next to tanaka and took your bag off.