𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 ➢ 𝟬𝟬𝟱

MISSED FACETIME

MISSED FACETIME

- YOUR POV;
you were finally done with class. as you were walking out, you heard someone call your name. you looked to your right to see akaashi a few feet away from you.

"oh, hey akaashi," you smiled walking over to him.

"hey y/n, i was wondering if you wanted to study in the library with me?" he returned a smile.

"sure! i have some homework i need to catch up on anyways."

"alright, it's a da- hangout! and before that, we should get coffee," the blue-eyed boy nervously laughed.

"sure!"

TIME SKIP

you and akaashi decided to walk to the coffee shop. it wasn't far from the campus so it was about a 10 minutes walk.

as you enter the coffee shop you both stood in line waiting to order. it was finally your turn, you order a regular coffee while akaashi ordered the same thing. akaashi paid for your order and both of you started walking back to the campus.

"hey akaashi, " you said taking another sip out of your coffee. "thanks for paying for me. i'll pay you back tomorrow!"

"no need, it's my treat, " he smiled at you.

"are you sure? i feel bad..."

"don't worry about it, " he reassured you.

you nodded your head and kept walking. you both finally made it into the campus and went straight to the library.

akaashi opened the door for you and you walked in first while he trailed behind you. you sat at an empty table and set your books.

you both began doing your homework and studying.

TIME SKIP

two hours have passed and you're finally done with your work. akaashi didn't seem like he was done yet, so you didn't want to bother him with talking that much.

"hey akaashi, imma go get a drink from the vending machine. do you want anything?" you asked.

"sure, a water please," he said, you nodded your head and walked out of the library.

you walked to the vending machine and waited in line. a few people in front of you also getting something to drink.

you got yours and akaashi's drink and started walking back.

"y/n!"

you looked towards your right to see bitch- ichigo, running towards you with someone next to her.

"hey ichigo," you smiled.

"hey y/n," she smiled waving, "this is semi eita! i met him in my music class."

he sent you a smile, with his hand out for you to shake, "semi eita, nice to meet you..."

"y/n l/n, nice to meet you semi," you shook his hand.

"call me eita."

"alright then, call me y/n."

"huh? semiiii, i don't even get to call you by your first name!" ichigo playfully punched his arm.

"i never said you couldn't call me by my first name," he laughed.

"well alright, eita."

"anyways, i have to go back. akaashi and i are in the library doing some homework," you waved off. you turned around and walked back. "by ichigo, eita!"

TIME SKIP

"thanks, akaashi," you smiled at the boy.

the both of you were in front of the girl's dormitory. you and akaashi had finished homework and studying about an hour ago. the two of you just hung out for another hour before going back to your separate dorms. akaashi had offered to walk you back and you happily accepted it.

"no problem, see you around campus, y/n," akaashi said, you nodded. you sent him a quick smile before walking back into the building.

 you sent him a quick smile before walking back into the building