𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 ➢ 𝟎𝟏𝟕

FACETIME!

FACETIME!

- YOUR POV:
"alright, we're here!" your dad said, "let's get our suitcases from the back!" you, nishinoya, and tanaka grabbed your suitcases and started walking into the fancy hotel.

"this makes me feel out of place," tanaka wiped his fake tears.

"nah, don't worry bro, we look totally in place," noya patted his shoulder.

"let's just go," you laughed.

you all walked towards the front desk. it took the lady at the front desk forever to find my dad's name. after getting the card for your room, your dad asked for 3 more for each of you.

"woah~" noya said, while walking into the elevator, "we have a suite room?"

"yep, thanks to my dad's boss," you smiled.

your dad pressed the elevator button to go up. you were staying on the 26th floor.

you all walked out of the elevator trying to find your room. on the card, it said 'room: 205'.

my dad found the room and we all quickly walked inside.

"woahhh! this place is nice!" noya cried while hugging tanaka.

"yep!" your dad smiled, "so in the master bedroom there's one bed, and that's for me. in the other room there are two beds, y/n gets her own bed, and you two share a bed."

"alright!" you said in unison.

"i have to go now, but i should be back around dinner time!" dad said grabbing his work bag.

"alright, cya dad!" you waved off.

"bye, mr. l/n!" tanaka and noya said in unison.