𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 ➢ 𝟎𝟎𝟏

FACETIME!

FACETIME!

- YOUR POV:
it's friday, 7:24 p.m, and you were waiting in the front of the school for your two best friends, nishinoya and tanaka. you were already about 4 weeks in from school. it became a routine for you to wait for them after school/practice.

"Y/N!!" you looked up from your phone and saw nishinoya and tanaka running towards you.

"hey, let's go home now," you smiled, they nodded. the three of you began walking to your house for the evening.

TIME SKIP

you walked through your front door greeting your dad, "hey dad! i brought nishinoya and tanaka!" you waved.

"alright honey i'll be making dinner!" he yelled from the kitchen. your dad was always fond of nishinoya and tanaka because how respectful they were of you. nonetheless he treated them like his own sons.

"let's go..." you took off your shoes, as they did the same, and went upstairs into your room. "your guy's extra clothes are in the left side of my closet." you said sitting down at your desk.

"wow now that i look at it, we have a lot of clothes here!" noya laughed.

"yeah, you guys basically live here," you scoffed jokingly.

"i call y/n's bathroom!" tanaka yelled running towards your bathroom.

"i guess i'll shower in the guest room." nishinoya left the room closing your door because he know's how much you hate it when people don't close your door after they left.

you went to your drawer pulling out some sweatpants, a hoodie, and your undergarments.

tanaka opened the door, "alright y/n you're up!" he said throwing his dirty clothes, and towel into your hamper to wash.

"alright thanks," you walked out the door closing it, and made your way to your bathroom.

you grabbed a towel from the rack placing it onto the counter, and started to undressed. after a hot shower you grabbed your towel and started to dry yourself off, then changed into your clothes.

"alright i'm done!" you said throwing your dirty clothes into your hamper.

"y/n c'mon let's play a game!" tanaka suggested, noya nodding his head 'yes'.

"alright sure, my dad should be done with dinner soon so we should be able to get a few rounds in."

you three sat infront of your t.v each with a remote and started playing.

TIME SKIP

"Y/N, NISHINOYA, TANAKA, DINNER'S READY!" you heard your dad yell.

"ALRIGHT COMING!" you all said in sync. you quickly shut off your game and started racing them downstairs. "last one down has to do a dare of the other's choice!" you challenged.

"NOT FAIR YOU GOT A HEAD-START!" tanaka yelled.

you all finally made it downstairs with you being first, tanaka being second, and noya being last.

"hey kids, i made (f/f)! don't forget to wash your plates after you're done. i'll be going to sleep, long work-hours tomorrow!" your dad said giving head pats to each of you.

"alright, thank you for the food Mr.(l/n)!" tanaka and nishinoya said in sync, bowing.

"thanks dad, good night!"

your dad began making his way upstairs while you, nishinoya, and tanaka started eating.

you all finished, and each of you took turns washing your plates. then making your way upstairs, each of you went into the bathroom to brush your teeth.

"okay since we're all done brushing our teeth can we do a face mask?" you smiled, holding up different face masks.

"yeah! yeah! i love doing those with you y/n!" nishinoya smiled.

"yes! those feel so nice on my face!" tanaka chuckled.

"alright!"

you pushed your hair back in a way to prevent the face mask from getting in your hair.

you put on noya's tiger headband for him since his hair is down, and tanaka put on his panda one. although he didn't need it, he wanted one also.

"peel off, or rinse?" you asked.

"peel off!" they said in sync.

"alright! imma do noya first, is that alright tanaka?"

"yeah that's fine!" he said.

you gave him a smile and started smearing the face mask onto nishinoya's face. you were using a brush specifically for it so it made your job way easier.

"stop moving!" you laughed, playfully hitting noya.

"it's cold!"

"i'm almost-" you paused, "and...done!"

"yay thank you! i'll go get tanaka."

tanaka came and you quickly finished his and your mask- now you were waiting in your room for it to finish drying.

after it dried, you all began peeling it off. you finished your face masks and now carried on with the rest of your fun night.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
so this was solely focused on u 3 lol.
re-writing/writing in general is still kinda fun.