𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 ➢ 𝟬𝟬𝟳

MISSED FACETIME

MISSED FACETIME

- YOUR POV;
you woke up from your alarm, sun seeping through your windows. your class was in an hour. you got up, quickly getting ready and heading into your small shared kitchen.

you greeted your roommates, as you ate your breakfast. you finished up, grabbing your bag, and bidding your goodbyes. since you had some time left, you decided to roam around campus.

you heard a ding from your phone and checked your messages.

[KIYOKO <33]

hey y/n !!
wanna go to that cafe close to
campus?

i'm inviting the other girls too :))

sure

see you later <3

alright <3
liked by you

---

you put your phone away and decided to head to class. as you got in, the bell rang, which indicated that class was starting. you made your way next to kenma and sat down.

"hey y/n," he greeted you.

"hey."

"any plans after class?" he asked.

"yeah, kiyoko, kaori, ichigo, and i are going to a cafe after school."

"oh, alright, can we hang out tomorrow then?"

"oh, sure!"

you smiled at kenma which he sent one back and focused on the lecture.

TIME SKIP

"alright, do your homework and have a great day!" your teacher smiled, finishing her lecture. you and kenma got up from your seats and walked out of class.

"bye kenma!" you waved.

"bye y/n."

you parted ways with kenma and walked out of the building. you made your way off of campus and went to the cafe.

you got into the cafe, quickly spotting kiyoko, and kaori. the cafe was a blue and white theme, with a minimalistic touch to it. you made your way to the table and sat down across kaori.

"hey, guys!" you smiled.

"hey," they said in unison.

"ichigo's not here yet?" you asked.

"no, she said she's going to be running a few minutes late," kiyoko said, "but, anyways, how are you guys? we haven't got the time to get all together like this in a while."

"you're right! but, i'm good, just a lot of assignments. thank god akaashi's in my class to help me!" kaori laughed.

"i've been well. and, same here kaori, lots of assignments," you said, "how about you, kiyoko?"

"oh, i've been well! it's really fun to have the same major as nishinoya and tanaka," the dark-haired girl smiled. "how're things with kenma? if you don't mind me asking, of course."

"oh, everything's good. surprisingly, we've gotten closer."

"that's go-"

"hey guys! sorry i'm late!" ichigo said waving, earning a few stares.

"don't worry about it!" kaori said, "should we order now?" she asked, we all nodded.

the four of you decided to order your desserts and drinks. after a little bit of protesting from each of you, you all decided to split the bill.

TIME SKIP

"that was delicious!" ichigo stretched her arms. "let's go back to the dorms, shall we?"

"sure, it's getting a bit late and we all probably have homework to do anyways," kaori said getting up.

the four of you said your thanks to the workers, and left the cafe. you got to campus, heading to the girls dormitory, going up into your room.

ding!

[KENMAAA :)]

wanna hangout at my dorm
tomorrow?

sure

alright. what do you wanna do?

uhhhhh

uhhhhhhh

uhhhhhhhh

idk but we're probably going
to end up playing something or
watching anime

true

did u do the hw?

no

do u need the answers?

YES PLS💍💍💍

🤨🤨🤨

anyways

facetime?

sure

---

you and kenma facetimed to help with your homework and then played games a little while afterwards.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
lolol deja vu

AUTHOR'S NOTE:lolol deja vu