𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 ➢ 𝟎𝟎𝟐

FACETIME!

FACETIME!

- YOUR POV:
you heard the bell and that indicated that it's lunch time. monday's were always very slow days. you started gathering up your stuff and walked up to the rooftop of the school. it's usually your favorite place to eat- it's quiet, peaceful, and not crowded like the cafeteria. no one usually ate up there so it was perfect.

you finally made it up all the stairs and opened the door to your usual eating spot. the wind brushed past you sending a cold chill through your body. it felt quite refreshing. you walked to the ledge and sat down behind the railing so that you wouldn't fall.

you started to take out your lunch and began eating. you heard the door open and saw that it was nishinoya and tanaka. "hi y/n!" tanaka greeted.

"hi beautiful!" nishinoya smiled.

"hey guys," you placed your lunch down and turned around, "what brings you guys up here?"

"sooo...we were wondering if you wanted to meet our team!" nishinoya announced.

"we know how you are with crowds, so if they start crowding you we will be your protecting squad!" tanaka exclaimed, while placing his hands on his hips.

"oh sure," you smiled, "does that mean i get to watch you guy's practice?"

"of course!" they said in sync.

"we already told them ahead of time so no need to worry!" tanaka spoke.

"alright then, cya after school!" you waved, shifting your attention back to your lunch.

TIME SKIP

you finished up your class and started making your way to the gym. you were slightly nervous because meeting new people sort of seemed like a hassle to you.