𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 ➢ 𝟎𝟎𝟑

FACETIME!

FACETIME!

- YOUR POV:
you and nishinoya walked into your house from school. his parents went on a business trip for work, so you allowed him to stay at your house until they get back. it should only be around 3-4 days.

"dad, i'm home!" you shouted. you took off your shoes as well as nishinoya- and made your way to the living room.

"hey y/n! oh nishinoya i didn't know you were coming over?" dad said, sending me a soft glare.

"pardon my intrusion mr.l/n! my parents went on a business trip for 3-4 days and i asked y/n if i can stay here until then." nishinoya said, scratching the back of his head.

"no worries! you're like a son to me so stay as long as you want!" he smiled, "i'll order pizza for tonight!" you and nishinoya nodded saying your 'thanks'.

"no problem kids, now go wash up and do your homework!"

you and nishinoya took off your shoes before going upstairs. you walked to your room setting your bags down. he grabbed his clothes and made his way to the guest bathroom, while you did the same but making your way towards your bathroom.

you finished showering and changed into some comfy clothes. you walked into your room and saw nishinoya is already done.

"hey y/n! wanna watch anime until the pizza comes?" nishinoya smiled, i nodded.

"what anime?" you asked.

"hmm, how about (favorite/anime)?"

"sure." you said, "but imma also do my homework while watching, you should do the same."

"good idea!"

TIME SKIP

40 minutes passed and the pizza finally arrived. your dad payed for it and the three of you ate together at the table.