𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 ➢ 𝟎𝟎𝟕

FACETIME!

FACETIME!

- YOUR POV:
this week of school passed by really quick for you. you were so excited for kenma to come here. it's now friday night, and you were hanging out with noya and tanaka.

"y/n~" tanaka and noya cooed in sync, making you raise your eyebrows. "hmmm?" you asked, dragging out the 'm'.

"are you excited to meet your boyfriend for the first time?" noya teased, tanaka made weird kissing noises.

you looked at them embarrassed, "what?" you said waving hand in front of your face "we aren't like that at all! we're just friends.."

"seems like our little y/n has a crush!" tanaka laughed, "ain't that right noya?"

"yep!"

"call it what you want, but we're just friends," you pouted, "and what if i have a small crush on him..."

"ohhh wow, look at you" they teased, crying out a river happiness.

"whatever..." you sighed, "he's arriving in miyagi tomorrow. he's staying here from saturday to monday."

"oh! you should invite him to spend christmas with you!" noya suggested, "y'know, since you're having a christmas eve party, just invite him to spend christmas day with you!"

"that would be fun for the two of you!" tanaka said, you nodded.

"i guess you're right, i'll have to talk about it with him first," you smiled, "thanks guys!" you said, giving them head-pats.

"anything for you beautiful!" they said.

"but if he breaks your heart we'll break him." noya said grinning, "right tanaka?"

"yep!"

"i love you guys."

"we love you too!"