𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 ➢ 𝟎𝟏𝟏

FACETIME!

FACETIME!

- YOUR POV:
as you were in class finishing your english exam your teacher had announced you still had one last exam left.

'one last exam?' you thought to yourself, 'we already had english, social studies, science, and what else...?'

then it hit you, math. you started to panic, but didn't show it. you forgot to study for mathematics because you were busy helping the second and some of the first years study. not to mention you got a little caught up with gaming. and talking to kenma...

"what's the worst thing that can go wrong? besides fail.. i'm not horrible at math. maybe? no, i'll be fine," you mumbled to yourself.

the teacher handed out the test and you began with the first question. there was a total of 54 questions. so if you wanted to pass to go to tokyo, you need to only get about 43 out of 54 questions correct.

that would at least get you a high 'C'..

TIME SKIP

you got your test back and you passed all your exams. except your mathematics one...

you groaned to yourself as you put your head on the table. the day came to an end and you met the boys in the gym because you were unsure if you were allowed in the club room.

"hey y/n!" they all greeted you. they greeted kiyoko and yachi right after.

yachi and kiyoko got good grades from what you observed and heard.

"what about you, y/n?" daichi asked.

"oh, i- uh..." your voice trailed off, "well i passed all of my exams. except my mathematics one..." your voice got lower.