𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 ➢ 𝟬𝟬𝟵

MISSED FACETIME

MISSED FACETIME

- YOUR POV;
you got to class making your way towards your seat. a few minutes passed by and kenma finally got to class. he took a seat next to you and placed his bag down.

"hey y/n," he greeted, you smiled.

"hey, kenma! so, we're hanging out at your dorm, right?" you asked.

"yep," he nodded.

the class started and your teacher walked in beginning his lecture.

TIME SKIP

today's lecture is finally over. you swiftly put your stuff away in your bag. you and kenma walked outside the classroom now walking side-by-side to the boy's dormitory.

it felt really nice to be friends with kenma again. over the time when you weren't on speaking terms, you now realized how much you missed him. all the late-night calls together. or spamming each other's phones till one of you answered. you missed it all. but, at least now you're friends again, with the same feeling as you had in your second year in high school.

well, at least on your part. you're not too sure about what kenma's feeling. overtime you started to be able to read him better, but right now, you don't know if he has the same feelings that he had in his second year of high school too.

you snapped out of your thoughts to realize you're finally at kenma's dorm.

"is anyone else here?" you asked walking in.

he shook his head, "no, nishinoya and tanaka seem to not be here. and for akaashi, i think he's studying in the library with kaori. he should be back later."

"oh, alright," you nodded.

kenma lead the way to his dorm as you followed behind him. on his side of the dorm, you saw his PC set up and many other things you noticed from the times you facetimed him.

"let's do homework first so we can get that out of the way," he suggested sitting down at his desk. "feel free to sit on my bed."

"oh, it's fine, i don't want to get it dirty with my school clothes," you nervously laughed off.

"huh? oh, you can use some of mine," kenma said walking over to his closet. he grabbed a pair of grey sweatpants and a purple hoodie. "catch," he threw them at you.

you quickly caught them, "thanks, i'll be right back."

you walked to the bathroom and locked it. all the dorms on the campus are the same so it wasn't hard for you to find it. you then changed into kenma's clothes, his scent intoxicating you. his clothes smelt like a fresh cologne that you surprisingly enjoyed.

you folded your clothes neatly and went back to kenma's room.

"thank's kenma," you said, he turned in his chair looking you up and down.

"you're welcome," he said with a small smile, " let's start on homework."

you nodded in agreement and hopped onto his bed. you got out your homework and started also.

TIME SKIP

"i'm done," you said, "what about you kenma?"

"yep," he said stretching. his shirt rising up a bit with a visible sight of his slightly toned torso. "what do you want to do now?"

"mm, something on your nintendo switch?" you asked, he nodded.

kenma went over to his drawer and grabbed his nintendo switch. he got on the bed and scooted up towards the headboard, sitting upwards. he crossed his legs and turned on the switch. you sat next to him, trying to peer over his shoulder, and watched him go through the games. he ended up clicking a random game.

"kenma, i can't really see," you lightly tapped his shoulder.

"huh?" he said realizing your view was blocked. "sorry, come here."

he gently placed his hands on your waist and brought you onto his lap spooning you.

"is that better?" he asked putting his arms around you with his nintendo in his hands. he laid his head on your shoulder to get a good view of your face and the screen.

"oh, yeah. thanks," you muttered as you felt your cheeks get hot.

kenma began playing again with you telling him what to do in some scenarios.

TIME SKIP

two hours passed of playing on kenma's switch. it was funny to see him sometimes rage at it, then you would tease him.

"i'm tired," you yawned, "i think i should head back to my dorm now."

"oh, alright," kenma said.

as you got off kenma's lap, akaashi came in.

"hey, akaashi," you said stretching.

"hey, y/n," he smiled, "kenma's clothes?"

"oh yeah," you laughed gathering up your school stuff and putting on your backpack. "i didn't want to get his bed dirty with my school clothes, so i just borrowed his."

"if you want," akaashi looked at you, "you can always borrow mine in the future instead."

"huh? oh su-"

"i'll walk you to your dorm now, y/n. let's go," kenma said as he got off his bed, fixing his hair a bit. he walked out of the room with you following behind him.

"bye akaashi, see you tomorrow!" you waved.

"bye y/n," he sent a wave back.

you and kenma walked back to the girl's dormitory in comfortable silence. you finally arrived at the doorway and turned back to kenma. "thanks for the hangout, it was fun. also, sorry for not changing out of your clothes, i got lazy," you laughed.

"you're welcome. and, it's fine," he patted your head. "they look good on you anyway. feel free to keep them. anyways, have a goodnight, y/n," kenma said turning around and waving.

"thanks, and goodnight," you said before going into the dormitory.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
r u guys still mad at
kenma?🤭

AUTHOR'S NOTE:r u guys still mad at kenma?🤭