𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 ➢ 𝟎𝟏𝟖

FACETIME!

FACETIME!

- YOUR POV:
you got a text saying they were here from kenma. you, nishinoya, and tanaka all quickly got ready and went downstairs to the bottom floor. you then went to where you told kenma to meet you.

you saw ichigo, kenma, and kuroo. since kenma's back was turned you walked up from behind him to surprise him with a hug from behind.

"hey kenma," you laughed. he quickly turned around and engulfed you in a hug. behind him were kuroo and ichigo. you smiled at them both, which kuroo smiled back but ichigo just you looked up and down.

"hey y/n," he said letting go of the hug.

"hey, guys!" nishinoya smiled, then walked over to ichigo. "hello pretty lady! what's your name?" he asked.

"hi! i'm ichigo hanta!" she faked smiled, "call me ichigo!"

"nice to meet you itchyhoe!" noya smiled.

"no it's-"

"nice to meet you bitchygo! i'm tanaka and my friend that just greeted you is nishinoya!" tanaka cut her off. you tried your best to keep in your laughter along with kuroo, nishinoya, and tanaka. kenma just stood there like: 👀🧍.

"my name is ichigo!" she crossed her arms.

"yeah, that's what i said. anyways! what do you guys want to do first?" nishinoya asked, ichigo scoffed.

"do you guys want to shop around first?" you suggested, they all agreed. you guys went from store to store, getting things you probably didn't need but want anyways. you got kenma a new game since you came across a gaming store. which he thanked you for.

after a while you all ended up in the bookstore.

"why the hell are we in a bookstore?" ichigo scoffed

"just follow me," you said in annoyance. after a little walking you got to the section you were looking for. "got it," you said holding it up for them to see.

"you like anime? and manga?" ichigo eyed you.

"yeah? what do you watch?" you stared at her waiting for an answer.

"riverdale!" she smiled.

nishinoya, tanaka, and kuroo all bursted out laughing.

(a/n: no hate to riverdale btw. this is just for plot. don't take it seriously)

"no way itchy..." tanaka said with a baffled look on his face.

"yeah? what about it?" she sighed. "and it's ICHIGO."

"guys don't be rude," kenma said, "but also...don't disrespect others interests ichigo..." he sighed.

"whatever. just pay for your shit so we can leave," she said walking away.

you paid for your stuff and left the bookstore.

"alright guys, wanna go eat?" you suggested, they nodded following you.

you guys decided on a fancy restaurant. you put it on your dad's name since everything is paid for by his boss. kenma sat in between you and ichigo. he mostly was talking to you and ignoring ichigo because all she said was snarky remarks.

TIME SKIP

you finished eating and you're now outside bidding your goodbyes to kenma, kuroo, and ichigo.

"i'll talk to you tomorrow," you said hugging kenma.

"alright sure," he hugged your waist.

you bid your goodbyes and walked up to your room with noya and tanaka.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
i totally forgot abt this part
of the book help

AUTHOR'S NOTE:i totally forgot abt this part of the book help