𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 ➢ 𝟎𝟏𝟐

FACETIME!

FACETIME!

- YOUR POV:
you woke up bright and early. it was the first day of training camp. or the second, since you got there a little later. you insisted to stay in karasuno's room instead of the manager's one so you can fool around at night with tanaka and noya.

you went into the bathroom and did everything you needed to do. you had to wear regular black sweatpants, and a plain white shirt because nishinoya dirtied your team jacket.

you finished up and went into the cafeteria. the smell of delicious breakfast meals filled your nose. you got a tray and put some food on it, also grabbing a drink.

as you were about to sit with nishinoya and tanaka someone tapped your shoulder.

"c'mon y/n, you're sitting with us today," kenma said, nodding his head over to the team.

"but noya and tanaka," you frowned.

"it's fine, just sit with them tomorrow. my team wants to meet you anyways..."

"alright!"

you and kenma went over towards his team's table. you sat in between him and a tall guy with bed head. from what you remembered you think his name is kuroo.

"is this y/n?" a guy with beautiful green emerald eyes asked.

"yeah...and quit being so loud," kenma complained.

"let's be friends y/n! oh, and can i have your number?" lev asked.

"oh, sure," you exchanged phones and made your contact photo of you and kenma.

"thanks!" lev said taking back his regular phone.

"hey y/n, remember how i said you're the type to look better in person then in your photos?" kenma asked.