11

"Y..your father is the King....You...You are the Princess" she got shocked when Jisoo spoke. They look at each other, then Jisoo squealed.

"Oh my god! I knew it! You're a royalty, Lali you're a goddamn princess" Lisa quickly covered her mouth and tried to stop the older woman from jumping.

"Chu, lower your voice! They might hear you" her palm is still on Jisoo's mouth.

"Hmmmmm....hmmmm" Jisoo pulled Lisa's hand and removes it. 

"Keep quiet, please" Lisa pleaded then Jisoo nods.

"Why? I mean, how? Lali I have so many questions right now" their talked interrupted when Rosie came in.

"What's taking you two so long? You've been here for 20 minutes already" she said. Lisa eyed Jisoo to shut-up, when Rosie walks back to the living room Jisoo said something to Lisa.

"WE..WILL..TALK..ABOUT...THIS.." she paused.

"PRINCESS" she said and goes back to where Rosie and Jennie is. Lisa facepalmed and followed after.

*******
"Oppa please have a seat" the Lord nods and sat at the couch in the living room. He can't start their conversation because Jisoo is with them, sitting beside Lisa.

"Your friend is still here" he whispered to Lisa.

"It's fine, she knows about it anyway" Kyungsoo got shocked but nods after, while Jisoo is smiling and so excited. Lisa just sigh and ready to listen to the Lord.

"So why are you here Oppa?" she started.

"Lisa, I know I'm not following the King's order but, you have the right to know this" Lisa's brow furrowed.

"What do you mean? Should I visit him?" she asked worriedly.

"Can I come? Please Lali, I always wanted to step my foot in the castle" she said in excitement, Kyungsoo cough and Jisoo instantly zips her mouth when she realized she's interrupting the conversation.

"I'm sorry Lady Jisoo, but he doesn't want the Princess to come over" Lisa got more confused with the Lord's words while Jisoo on the other hand is smiling.

"Oh my god! Did you hear that Lali? How expensive to be called as 'Lady Jisoo'!" she jumps with joy. But she stops when she looks at the two other people who's face were so serious.

"Sorry, hehe" she sits back at the sofa giving them a peace sign.

"As I was saying, you need to know about this Lis" Kyungsoo started again.

"Oppa say it please, I'm getting nervous now!" Lisa is getting uneasy now.

"Father is sick, he doesn't want t...."

"What do you mean he's sick? Is the doctor taking good care of him? Oppa I need to visit Dad" she cut the Lord off.

"That's the problem, he doesn't want to be treated Lisa. I tried to convince him, but his using his power to stop me. I'm so worried Lis, I can't let him die" Jisoo covered her mouth, she holds her friend's hand.

"No! He won't die, I can convince him. Let's go home Oppa, please let's see father" she holds the man's shoulders. Her tears were starting to flow now.

"Lisa calm down, you have to listen to me first" Jisoo help him to make Lisa calm.

"Lali, please listen to the Lord first" she pulled her gently and made her settle on the couch.

"Don't worry Princess, I'm secretly giving him some medicine. I just hope it would help, it would lessen his agony" when she heard that, she wipes her tears looked at Kyungsoo.