01

15 years ago

"Lisa honey? Are you here? Daddy is here" the man said as he slowly open the door of his daughter's room. He scanned the room but it's silent, he went to the bathroom to check but it's negative. Then he flinched when a small figure jumps on his back, the tiny arms were wrapped on his neck and he heard the child's laughter.

"Hiyaaaa! Let's go horsy, we'll save the lady" she said as she kicks the side and rides her father like a horse.

"Oh, the great Lalisa Manoban is saving someone again. Let's go!" her father played along. The child is enjoying their little play, perfectly portraying as a hero as what she said. When they got tired, she jumps off from him and sat on the bed.

"Daddy when I will meet my Queen?" his father chuckled and ruffled her hair.

"Dad why are you laughing?" she said as she crossed her arms, looking cutely mad at her Dad.

"Sorry Princess, but you should look for a King because you'll be a Queen someday" he explained. But the smart child give him a reasonable answer.

"But Marceline is a Queen, and she has Princess Bubblegum instead of a King. I want to be like her, I want to find my Princess Bubblegum" his father got shocked on his daughter's early confession. Instead of getting mad, he just smiled feeling proud that her daughter is honest with him.

"A Princess it is, come here Lisa" he said tapping his right leg. The girl walk towards him and sat on his lap.

"When I'm gone, you'll take over. And before that happens, you should be able to find your Princess Bubblegum.

Whatever decisions you will make in the future Lisa, you should follow your heart" Lisa just looked at his father's face who is smiling and nods. Then the King hugs his daughter.

"Oh I have something for you" he said and lift his child, made her sit back on the bed and called someone on the phone. When the call was done, a knock on the door was heard. He gave the permission to enter, and the Lord Kyungsoo comes in.

"Your Grace! Here is your request" the man bowed down.

"Oppa!" Lisa squealed and hugs the man.

"Your highness, how are you?"

"I'm great Oppa! Daddy and I played earlier, I was the knight and we're going to save my Princess" Kyungsoo smiled at the innocent child. Kyungsoo is so grateful that the King found him in the street and brought him home.

Because of his hard work and honesty, the King entrusted him and made him his right hand and the Lord of Klaveo, a part of the Kingdom of Madriado. He is closed to the heiress and considered her as her younger sister, the child also feels the same. At the Princess' early age, he knew what the child is.

"That's good to hear. I want to play with you but I have some works to do, be good always okay?" he said and taps the child's head. He looks at the King signaling for his permission to leave and the King nods.

"Have a good day your grace!" he said and left the room. The King opened the box that Kyungsoo brought.

"What's that Daddy?" she asked pointing the box. When the box is opened, Lisa's eyes widened and jumps in joy.

"Wow! This is my dream racket! Is this for me Dad?" she looked at her father's eyes pleading him to say yes. Her dad just chuckled looking at the cute kid.

"Of course it's for you. You should try this one soon" she jumps again and hug her father. She opened the bag and pulled out the Yellow Yonex racket.