26

(Past) 19 years ago

A young man in his 16 is walking down the dark street of Monsatto , kicking every rock that he will see releasing all his frustrations.

Then his phone rings.

"Hello?" He answered and heard a sniffle at the other line.

"There you are" he heard someone from behind and saw the woman he's been avoiding for months already.

"Denise, what are you doing here?" he asked the girl who's walking towards him. Denise pulled his hand and put it on her belly.

"My young Lord, aren't you excited for our baby?" Kyungsoo pulled his hands back.

"This can't happened, what will happen to my position? How will the King react if he'll find out that I impregnated a....a-" he can't continue.

"A whore?" Denise finished it for him. He knows that was not true, well at least not anymore.

2 years ago he was saved by the King and brought him with him at the palace, after months of staying inside, the King saw some potential of him. And a year ago he was appointed as the new Lord of Klaveo. Months after he received such high position, the princess was born.

And because the Queen died, the King told him to keep the Princess away from the palace for weeks to avoid the issues. That's how he ended up staying in Monsatto.

A man as he is and as young as he is, will always looks for his needs.

There he met Denise, he was her costumer. But love is a powerful drug that could change someone unexpectedly, because the Lord fell for the woman.

He told her to quit and the girl did. The Lord was happy, and even asked the King to extend his stay at the place.

Even if the Princess has returned to the palace secretly, he still keeps coming back to see Denise, he even brought her a small apartment where they could stay whenever he decides to visit the girl.

It lasted for months until the Lord needs to go back to Klaveo, as per the King's request. The King doesn't know a single thing about it, he was falsely told by the Lord himself that what he's doing is purely business and would benefit the kingdom.

He didn't see Denise for a week now, until he accidentally eavesdrop the council talking behind his back.

"He is with a whore? I told you, the King shouldn't let that boy handle this position, just how will the council and the people react about this? He is totally out of his mind" his eyes widened how did the information flew that easy.

"Right. So that we could replace him, he's no good to be a Lord anyway" the other one said.

At that moment he got scared, he doesn't want to come back to where he came from. He doesn't want to go back getting worried everyday if he will eat for dinner or not.

As early as 15 he avoided the woman, but secretly sends her money to sustain herself.

Until he reached 16 and fate plays with him, because he needs to go back to Monsatto. The King tagged him to attend the birthday of the Lord's daughter, Irene.

"You're not a whore you know that" he saw the girl's belly showing the bumps now. He badly want to touch his child but the words from the members of the council stuck in him.

"Are you going to leave me now?" the girl's tears is forming on her eyes. The young man couldn't do anything but to close his eyes.