39

Jeongyeon

I could hear the sound of the car running but I couldn't see the surrounding because the sack covering my head. My hands were tied already yet they are still gripping me tightly.

"Pull her out, the Lord is waiting inside" I heard a man said. Then I felt a hand pulled me out of the car, it hurts how they dragged me for I don't know where.

"Here is she my Lord" the same voice said. They stopped pulling me and threw me on the floor hard. I wince in pain because my hands were still tied.

I could hear footsteps coming closer, this will be the end of me.

A hand harshly pulled the sack off and I met the scariest eyes ever, but those scary stares doubled up when he saw that I was not the person he was expecting.

"WHO IS THIS?" he shouted and I heard his men were also shocked to see me.

"Who the hell is this? Where is Linus' daughter?" he's mad. I can't speak because I covered my mouth earlier with a tape before putting the sack on, but I smiled seeing how frustrated he is.

If this would be the end of me, I would be proud dying, knowing that I stayed with the King's side.

"I'm sorry my Lord but... we got the Princess-'' he was cut off when this mad man punched him on his face.

"Stupid useless people! What will we do now huh?" the veins on his head is almost popping still shouting to his men.

"Why are you laughing huh?" he then turned to me.

"Because you're dumb" I don't care if he would cut my head off after, at least I pissed him more.

"My Lord, Lady Nayeon arrived" I got nervous when I heard her name. What is she doing here? He's going to hurt her.

"You! Kill this one now!" then I started to get panicked. No! No!

I can't die here, at least not now. I still need to see Nayeon, and say sorry to Lisa and the King. No! Someone please save me.

Harold walked out of the room leaving me with his men.

"No! Stay her out of here!" I shouted then he looked back.

"You and that useless kid needs to die" I started moving to follow him but his men were holding me tightly and position the gun on my head. I closed my eyes feeling useless and defeated that I couldn't do anything.

I'm sorry Nayeon, I love you so much

BANG!

I was anticipating the bullet to strike on my body but I heard a loud thud instead. And when I open my eyes, the man was on the floor already. Shoot in his forehead, dead.

"THE KNIGHTS!" someone shouted and I saw them at the door standing.

"Jeongyeon down!" Lord Kyungsoo shouted. I lay on the floor and the sound of the shooting started. These black orions were falling one by one to the floor.

The shooting lasted for minutes, and when it stopped I felt a hand untied my hands.

"Unnie!" it was Ryujin who did that. I can't believe I survived! We're not trained to be this emotional but I can't help to hug her, them, because I'm so grateful.

"Jeongyeon" I can't face him, after all I did.

"Jeongyeon get up" but he called me again and I didn't stop myself but to cry and walk closer to him.

"I'm sorry my Lord, I'm sorry" I hugged him and forget about the rules, to my shock, the Lord taps my back.

"It's okay Kid. Now let's get out of here!" he said and Ryujin hand me over an extra gun.