27

"I got your results for last Friday's quiz and I am very pleased to announce that we got 2 perfect scorers" the students started to whisper, while Jennie and Lisa were seating next to each other playing X and O's.

"Ooops, sorry loser" Lisa chuckled that made Jennie roll her eyes at her.

"Cheater" she was unhappy. Lisa find Jennie too cute when she's mad so she keeps teasing her.

"Come on Nini, you know I'm good at this. Don't worry I will let you win on the next game" she winked playfully to Jennie.

"Whatever cheater!" she accidentally raised her voice that caught Ms. Jun's attention.

"Seems like our perfect scores were not listening, should I give this to someone instead?" they both blushed when the whole class was looking at them.

"Sorry Ms. Jun, but what was that again?" he asked. Half of the class laughs at her cuteness, when Jennie saw that she pinched Lisa's side. 

"Ouch! What was that for?" she whispered while holding the part where Jennie squeezed.

"Stop with the Aegyo" she said in a serious tone and Lisa giggle.

"Are you two done with your lover's quarrel?" their eyes widened on what the instructor said, they didn't told anybody yet about their relationship, even Jisoo and Rosie.

"Uhhmm... so-" she was cut off by Ms. Jun

"As I was saying Ms. Montreal and Ms. Kim, we got two perfect scorers from the last time's quiz" the two said wow in chorus.

"You're really not listening, because you two got a late reactions from your classmates" they bowed their head down and apologized.

"Since you Ace the quiz, I will forget about this. And next time, do the couple thing outside my class, are we clear on that?" they immediately nod, twice.
*******
They were happy about the results, it was lunch time and they were walking towards the cafeteria to meet Jisoo and Rosie.

They reached the cafet first and looked for a table, they sat and put their bags on the other seats to let people know that it's occupied already.

Ring..................

Jennie heard her phone ringing. When she saw that Lia is calling, she told Lisa and excused herself. Lisa just stayed to look out for their seats.

Jennie goes to a more silent place before answering the call.

The call was about her father's medicine, Jennie's mom was not on their house and been gone since Saturday. Lia doesn't know what to do so she called her.

"I'll send you money later, okay? You also include your groceries" she said while pacing back and forth.

"Okay. Don't worry I'll get you two soon. Please take care of Dad and yourself okay?" Lia answered her and they hang up the phone after.

She was walking back inside the cafeteria when a certain guy stopped her.

"Jennie, congratulations" he said and give Jennie a smile.

"Thank you Felix" she shortly replied trying not to be rude.

"Uhm...do you have some company for lunch? Mind if I join you?" Jennie got uncomfortable on the man's boldness. Even though she could see him in class, they were really not close and even had a conversation.

"Actually yes, I'm with my friends and my cousin" she replied.

"I have to go now" she attempted to walk but Felix stopped her again.