57

Lisa

After they tied me again hours have passed and I'm still wondering what happened to Nayeon and Jeong. Now they are in danger too. I'm all alone in this room when the door burst open and saw them.

"Lisa! Oh my god! What did they do to you?" Nayeon runs to me after she was pushed inside the room by Harry's men. I heard the door locked and leave the three of us here. 

"Princess, I'm....I'm sorry. We didn't know, I...I failed to protect you" I pulled Jeong for a hug because she's crying now. This is what I don't want them to feel, to blame themself. They didn't failed to protect me, because they always do. Things just happened that we didn't see it coming, we didn't expect such person could do this madness.

Trust shouldn't be given easily.

"Jeong listen to me, you're not at fault with this. Nobody should be blame about this but only Harry and his accomplished" Nayeon hugs her too as she cried harder.

"Are you okay here? What did they do to you?" she asked again.

"I can't believe Harry is capable to do this, I mean....he's our friend especially you and Jennie's." I know Nayeon, I know.

"Lisa, let's clean your wound. I have some stuff here in my bag, luckily they didn't noticed it" our eyes were wide open when she said that, quickly we turn our head and her bag is really with her.

"Oh my god babe! This is so good, let's help Lisa here" Jeong said and her girlfriend nods. She pulled out some stuff and started wiping my face.

"You always bring that?" I asked while wimping whenever she's hitting some cuts that was deeply slice.

"Yeah. When I found out my girlfriend is knight, I need to be ready always" I look at Jeong who is fluttered right now.

"God Lisa, look what have they done to you. Did you even eat?" she keeps talking and asking.

"How's Jennie? Awww!" Jeong is assisting me to sit straight so Nayeon could properly put the bandage on me.

I asked them again when they didn't answer and just give me a sad look.

"Jeong, Nayeon. Is Jennie alright?"

"Lisa, she's in a mess. Ryujin located that voicemail 3 days ago and when we went to the place, it was empty" Jeong answered.

"Yeah, I saw that. You were recorded by Harry that time, he knows you were coming so he transferred me immediately" Jeong punched the wooden floor that Nayeon quickly holds her hand.

"That bastard!"

"Tell me she's fine" I said and the pity look on their face is back again.

"She's always crying Lis, she's so worried about you. She always blame herself and doesn't want to eat, we keep telling her that we will find you but I know she cries the most in private" I close my eyes. I can't even bare to hear what Jennie is suffering right now, I don't care if they'll hurt me but not just her, not just my Jennie.

Those words made realized how badly I want to get out of here. 'Cause I'll be the one who'll wipe those tears from her eyes.

"We need to get out of here" I said as Nayeon finished putting the bandage on me.

"Oh my god!" we looked at her when she suddenly gasped.

"Babe! Are you okay?" Jeong asked her.

"Guys, my phone is in my bag. Oh my god, why didn't I even think of that?" she puts the palm on her forehead.

"Babe quick, press a call" she nods and immediately pulled the phone out of her bag.