28

In a dark room filled with silence, two bodies were under a warm white sheet.

"You really love staying here than to your impotent husband huh?" he laughed and pulled a stick of cigarette from the box placed on the table.

"Don't talk to him like that!" she spat out then the man grip her hair tightly.

"What are you gonna do huh? You know your husband can't satisfy you now, that's why you're here with me. Don't act like you still care for him, because you cheated on him" he let go from the hold and stood up from the bed.

"Go get dress and make sure your husband's daughter isn't clinging with someone. I still need her for Harry" he added and throw the woman's dress to her.

"Why don't you just picked Irene instead? She's better than her" she answered.

"We don't have time, Harry needs a wife soon so he can have the throne. Don't worry, when he becomes the King, we'll dumped that girl out" the woman smiled hearing the man's words.

"You really don't like your husband's daughter huh?" he asked. Now the woman is in full clothes.

"I never liked her, and will never liked her. Every time I see her, she reminds me of her traitor mother!" the man sat beside him and kissed her lips.

"I know babe, I know" he kissed her again and takes her clothes off.
*******
Kyungsoo

Everything is doing fine, well at least the plan is doing well. I'm just waiting for a call confirming that they were together now. However, I know something is lacking of my life, my child.

I wonder how he looks like? I don't even know if he's a he. Does my child loves to sing too? Or cook?

The pain I'm bringing for 18 years, the pain without Denise. But what can I do? I'm a coward. Everybody thinks I'm a good husband material, even labeled as an ideal man. Poor little brains, if they'll just know how a jackass I am.

Before that I'm still proving myself, I have to deal with these bigoted council, and now that I have proven enough, I still need to deal with them.

Well, it's for sure because I'm loyal to the King. These idiots were not aware that I know they were confiding with Harold. That obsessed old man, how did he even ended up with a good kid? Unlucky for Harry though.

I am sitting here in my office when I received a call from the Knight Commander, my very trusted soldier.

"Any updates?" I asked her immediately.

"After what happened last Saturday, they're really fine now my Lord. You're plan worked" that made me smile. I knew it! Jennie's a scaredy cat thinking that she would really lose Lisa.

"Always watch her, you know what to do" I seriously said.

"Yes my Lord" she answered and the call went off.

Now all I need is to focus protecting Lisa and wait 'til the council will execute their plan. I'm not dumb, the King didn't trained me just to be fooled by others.

What a foolish move of them to create a plan that will dethroned the King and put Harry instead, I don't hate Harry 'coz he's a good boy. But I know he will just use by his father.

And I know 2 weeks from now they will raise the dethronement because all they knew was, the King doesn't have a legal heir. When that happens, I will slap Lisa's existence to them.