02

"Her name is Jennie?" Lisa asked again and the irritated Jisoo just walks out going to her room to change some shirts.

"Jisoo! That's rude, where are your manners?" she yelled outside of Jisoo's room. The latter comes out of the room with a pillow on her hand, next thing happened the pillow is smashed to Lisa's face.

"Don't you dare fight back!" she hissed then walk past her friend at sit on the couch, Lisa followed her.

"That's for spilling the water to my face like I'm a sink or a toilet bowl. That's so not nice of you Lali" she added.

"My apologies chu" Lisa apologizes which made Jisoo smirk, then Lisa dialed some number over the phone.

"There, I ordered your chicken already. I am now forgiven?" Jisoo squealed a victory laugh that made Lisa rolled her eyes.

"Of course Lali, you're really are the best" she said and blow a kiss to Lisa.

"Eww chu, stop it" but Jisoo just laughed at her again.

"You talk like a royalty Lali, are you sure you're not one? The Lord even comes here to visit you" Lisa's eyes widened. She was caught off guard on her friend's sentence, and her mouth is shut thinking of what she will answer.

"Oh my god! You really are?" Jisoo screams when Lisa is not opening her mouth.

"Of course not!" there she manage to answer her friend.

"I told you, I'm the Lord's Scholar. Hahaha we didn't even know if the King has a daughter or a son" she added. She felt relieved when she saw that Jisoo is convinced on what she said.

"Stop talking about the royalties, tell me about your cousin" she changes the topic trying to avoid the talk about her true identity.

"Why are you so interested?" Jisoo raised her eyebrows and crossed her arms asking the tall woman.

"Did you remember the friend I was talking about when I was young?" she asked. Jisoo puts her thumb on her chin, eyes up thinking.

"Oh yeah, Jennie's her name right? You think she and my cousin are the same? You told me you don't know her last name" Lisa sighed and leans her back to the couch.

"Hey stop it! We'll know tomorrow if she's your long lost friend okay? I felt relieved that is only your reason" Jisoo told her, which made Lisa looked at her friend whose eyes on the Television.

"What do you mean?" Lisa asked with a confused face. Jisoo was about to answer when the door rings, she quickly stand and run towards the door. When she comes back, she's now holding a bucket of fried chicken. She proceeds to the kitchen to grab some coca-cola for her and Lisa and went back to the couch.

"This is really the best chicken. Oh my god!" she squeals taking a big bite of the drumstick.

"Stop the cliffhanger chu, what do you mean you felt relieved?" Lisa said and grab the bucket from her and put it in the side table.

"Jesus why are you so grumpy? I don't want you to be like the pink girl in the 3rd floor Lali" but Lisa just smack her shoulders.

"Damn it! Answer me chu, or I'll get that chicken!" Jisoo felt scared and hugs the bucket like she was securing it.

"Fine!" she started and paused to take a big bite again.

"I thought you like Jennie, because you can't" as simple as that, Lisa got confused more on her friend's answer.

"Why not?" Jisoo's eyes widened and stop munching the food.

"You really like her?" Lisa placed her palm on her forehead feeling frustrated.