07

"Sorry it was Jisoo" the Thai said when the call ended. She looks at Somi who's smiling widely then to Jennie with an unreadable face.

"Jennie? What's wrong?" Jennie still shocked, didn't answer and remain looking at the new acquainted girl.

'Of course she has a girlfriend' Jennie thought to herself. She composed herself and slowly curved her lips giving a smile to the two.

"Nothing, what did Jisoo say?" she tried to act unbothered about Lisa having a girlfriend and here in front of her.

"I guess they're fine now, she said Rosie would cook for dinner" Jennie is happy hearing the news but it changes quickly as Somi leans closer to Lisa, what made her more irritated is, the Thai do not care on their body's closeness.

"That's great! I'll go first Lisa, I think you need to catch up with her. And yeah it was nice to meet you Somi" she smiled and properly walk out leaving the two standing at the building's entrance. Her pace is getting faster and stronger as she stomps her feet with annoyance. Just when the elevator's door is about to close, the Thai's hand stop it. Lisa entered the lift and stand closer to Jennie.

"Where's your girl?" the older asked when she noticed that Lisa is all alone.

"Well, you didn't wait for me so I told her we could talk for some other time" Jennie felt happy with Lisa's words, she give the Thai a sweet smile and look down to hide her blushing face. But she remembered the girl as Lisa's girlfriend, so curious she asked the Thai.

"Lis?" she started, the taller woman turned her head to look at her.

"Hmmm?" she replied analyzing Jennie's actions when the older girl keeps rubbing her palms.

"H..how long are you and Somi?" she continued rubbing her palms trying to get rid of feeling uneasy.

"Well, Jisoo and I met her during our first year, probably 2 years already" Jennie felt a pang in her chest. When the bell rings, the two goes out of the elevator and walk towards Lisa's apartment. Their eyes widened on what they saw as they enter, Rosie is wearing her apron facing the stove while Jisoo is at the back hugging her while resting her chin to Rosie's neck. Not want to ruin the moment, Lisa and Jennie silently walk towards the living room.

They sat on the comfy sofa, Lisa noticed that is something is off to Jennie, the older didn't even looked at her and locked her eyes to the television. A slow steps was heard coming towards them, Lisa turned to face the person and it was Jisoo.

"I didn't hear you entering the apartment, were you practicing to be thief now?" Jisoo chuckles which made Lisa rolled her eyes at her, but Jennie on the other hand seems not in the mood to buy her cousin's joke.

"Didn't want to ruin the lovey moments, so you should thank us" Lisa sarcastically said.

"Well, thank you then. And what happened to Jennie?" this time Jennie finally reacts, and looked at her cousin.

"I'm fine don't think about me. Are you okay now?" she said not even glancing at Lisa.

"Yes dear cousin, thanks for your help" Jisoo winked and walk back to the Kitchen when she heard Rosie called her.

"Jennie what's wrong?" Lisa couldn't take it anymore so she asked her.

"Huh? Nothing, I'm just thinking about..." she paused thinking of a good excuse.

"About what?" Lisa is getting a hint of it, judging how she changed after Somi's encounter she assumed Jennie is jealous.

"About the Prince" just by those words, Lisa frowned. 'Of course it's the prince again' she thought to herself. She sighed and stand starting to pace towards her room. Jennie got confused and followed Lisa.

"Lisa where are you going?" she successfully grab the Thai hands before she could get into her room.

"I'm going to change, just call me when dinner's ready" Jennie was hurt how Lisa coldly said that. She was caught off guard and doesn't know what to answer, while Lisa thinks Jennie would say something to stop her but when the older said nothing she left her there, Lisa entered her room and locked it.
*******
It's been weeks and Lisa's still giving Jennie a cold talk. The fact that she's classmate with Lisa made it more difficult for her. At lunch the four of them would be on the same table, but this time instead of fights and insults they would hear sweet words and gestures from Rosie and Jisoo. Every time Jennie would try to lean closer or snaked her arms to Lisa's the Thai would excuse herself quickly saying she would use the comfort room and other excuses. She also joined the 3 remaining try-outs hoping she would have a moment to talk to Lisa, but out of those try-outs Lisa didn't showed up.

Tomorrow is the start of their training, since Seulgi and Momo would be graduating soon, they really need new powerful doubles. They are all 16 including the new recruits, and 6 of them are seniors who's busy with their thesis and graduation application. So the 10 of them should really worked hard for the upcoming inter-university tournament.

Morning came and the girls walked together entering the school's gate. Rosie and Jisoo's day is loaded so Jisoo can't join the 3pm's play. While Lisa and Jennie has only 2 subjects which means they're free for the whole afternoon. Jennie decided to risk and take this chance to talk to Lisa and tell her the truth, that she remembers her and her reason of denying it.

Waiting patiently, finally lunch came. She stand and waited for Lisa so they can head out together to the cafeteria but the younger just passed by her. Loosing her temper, she run after Lisa and pushed her down the hallway. Good thing it was lunch time so nobody's in there.

"Why did you do that?" Lisa stands and face the shorter girl.

"Why are you avoiding me?" she yelled with frustration.

"I'm not avoiding you!" she lied.

"Stop lying I'm not dumb!" if people were there to witness them for sure they would've attract attentions.

"Then tell that to yourself Jennie" Lisa yelled back really tired of Jennie's denial.

"Lis..."

"LISA!" she was cut off when a voice called Lisa. She looked at who interrupted their moment and she saw Somi. 'What is she doing here?' Jennie thought to herself. Somi run to their direction and hug Lisa that made Jennie rolled her eyes.

"Somi, what are you doing here?" the Thai asked her as their body parted, Somi didn't knew she added tension between the two when she puts her arms on Lisa's.

"Hey, is that how you welcome me back?" Jennie was just watching them talking, like what happened the other week she looks like invisible to them.

"You're going to..."

"Yes Lisa, I'm transferring here!" Lisa smiled and so happy with the news, that made her jump while carrying Somi. Jennie cannot take the PDA so she walks out not want to notice by the two.

"Lis, is that Jennie?" Lisa facepalmed when she totally forgot she's talking to Jennie earlier.

"Shit! Somi you still remember our usual spot right?" Somi nodded.

"Great, I'll see you there, Jisoo's already there with Rosie. Okay?" as Somi nods again, she run as fast as she can to look for Jennie.

"No running in the hallway Montreal" she shifts to walking when Ms. Ji Hyun hissed her.

"Sorry Ms. Ji Hyun" she bowed and continue looking for Jennie. She's heading towards the school garden when she heard sobs coming from the girl's comfort room. She went inside to follow the voice and leads her to one of the cubicle. The girl is still crying, and when she speaks Lisa quickly recognized her.

She's aware Jennie's upset because she's avoiding her. She's fighting with herself either she will knock the cubicle's door where Jennie was or let her stay there. And because she love her she decided to put her fist on the wood to create the sound. Just when she's about to knock, she quickly pulled out her hand when she heard her name.

"Mom I told you, I'm not friends with Lisa. Don't worry I don't like her too, in fact I'm distancing my self from her. Yeah, she's disgusting and......." not wanting to hear more hurtful words, she stormed out of the comfort room.
————————————
You can vote if you like :)