42

After 1 week

Rosie

It's been a week since our life started to become messy. The good things just happened is when Lia got reunited to her parents. Even though her father isn't living with them, he is constantly visiting them.

And Jennie, there was never a day that she didn't cry. What the hell happened after that mission of saving Jeongyeon?

"Chaeng" I turn around and I saw Jisoo with her bag. Jennie is with Lia to get her father at Montealto and I was left here very worried to them.

"Jisoo!" I run to her and hugged her so tight. I couldn't stop myself from crying when I saw her.

I noticed she's whimpering a little and when I raised her shirt, she got a bandage on her stomach.

"What the hell happened to you? And where is Lisa and the others?" her mood suddenly changed when I mentioned that.

"Let's go inside, I brought something for you" she ignored me so confused and went first inside the apartment.

"Chu? What is going on?" I asked her again.

"Where's Jennie?" she answered me with a question.

"She went to get Uncle Jacob, she's with Lia" I said and she just give me a nod.

"Chu, where is Lisa?" she faced me with a cold face.

"She will not comeback, starting from now on, we won't look for her. And don't put effort on waiting, no Lisa will come home" she said seriously and goes straight to the bathroom.

As soon as Jennie arrives from Montealto, Jisoo told her the exact same words that she told me.

Denise Unnie told her that Uncle Jacob could stay at her house with Lia because it's more comfortable for him. Maybe it's a blessing in disguise because her father won't see how her daughter cried every night for a girl.

And the King's death added to this devastation, it was the talk for the whole week until now.

Even Momo, Seulgi and Ryujin totally vanished with Lisa, we haven't seen them in school either. I just heard from the students that they transferred out.

Can someone tell me what is going on?

Jennie

Do not wait for her! She won't comeback and she left you for good!

I would wake up everyday to Jisoo's words stuck in my mind. It hurts how the days goes by and her words is proving the truth.

No calls, no text and not a single hint where Lisa is. It hurts me, it hurts me so bad. Why Lili? Why?

Did I do something wrong? Does she don't love me anymore? What is fucking wrong?

"Jen, here" I lift my head and I saw Kai giving me a coffee. Denise Unnie told me not to work anymore but I need to be distracted to keep going.

"Thanks Kai" I said and he sit beside me. It's our break and I am sitting at one of the shop's table.

"She's still not contacting you?" he asked and I nod my head.

"I can't say something because I really don't know the two of you well Jen, but if you really love her. You won't give up" I looked at him and I started crying.

"Tell me Kai, am I not pretty? Do I need to changed something?" I am too weak to shoved his hands when he hold to comfort me.

"No Jen! Believe me, you're so pretty. Please do not question your self because someone just left you" his words somehow made me calm. We let go of the hold and I wiped my tears using my finger.