Chapter 19.5 - Always Here For You

((Hey, This Chapter Was Written this sunday, and just posted today. sorry, i only use pocket wifi, so i have slow net and i need to pay the load everyday. -_- so irritating, right?, well, lets carry on))

"Asuna! we have a problem!" kazuto slammed the door panting heavily, the two girls widened their eyes. Asuna quickly rushed to kazuto nervously "d-did something happened? a-are you alright? what happened?" asuna quickly examined kazuto's face as she stood there worriedly and in shock for his sudden interruption
"a-asuna..., kamiko.., kamiko, he sent me an e-mail, he- he said he wont give up until youre his.." kazuto took asuna's hands and kneeled "asuna, i swear, i will protect you with all my life.., i wont let him have you." kazuto panted heavily as asuna helped kazuto stand up while suguha is sitting there in shock and hands covering her mouth

Suguha's POV
'i...i dont know whats going on..., but it sounds like its very important- no..., i cant break them up..., w-who is this kamiko guy? i heard he wanted asuna..., should i partner up with him so i can have onni-chan for myse- no! suguha! youre such an idiot, thats very childish....' i thought of that while watching onni-chan and asuna-chan hugging each other, i didnt even noticed that a tear dropped unto my eye until onni-chan noticed it
"s-suguha..., are you alright? i-im sorry for interrupting-" i cutted "no no, onni-chan-" i wiped my tear and smiled "-its alright, since its important, me and asuna-chan is just chatting with drama a little bit" i chuckled and continued "yeah, so please, thank you asuna-chan. go with onni-chan, i forgot that nagata-kun texted me earlier, he said he need help on ALO, so, i hope your problems vanish sooner, see you later.!" i went out of bed and ran downstairs with a fake smile on my face, i went outside and bursted into tears 'i cant do it...' as i ran to nagata-kun's house.

Kirigaya Residence - Kazuto's room

Kazuto's POV
i showed asuna the message on my computer, she stood there in shock for a couple of seconds, i hugged her and sat her on the side of the bed. "everything is going to be fine, asuna..., he-he may be just joking around, his mother cancelled everything, right? s-so nothing is going to happen-" she hardened her grip on my hands "Kazuto-kun..., this will be sugou all over again..., i dont want to experience that terrifying things again..."
i hugged her "if i defeated sugou, i can defeat kamiko too, just leave it to me, asuna. Like i said, ill protect you forever." asuna nodded and rested her head at my chest until she fell asleep.

I carried her and placed her to my bed, went to my computer and checked the message status
'Sent - 3:21 pm, Seen 3:22pm. Sent From Kyoto, Japan.' i examined and widened my eyes and eased some of my worries 'sent from Kyoto, Japan. Mobile', 'i can navigate his phone and checked where he is on the GPS.
i went to my Computer settings and disabled all the navigations so he wont find my address and went ignocinto. 'Bingo!' i thought, 'Phone Address: Currently in Kyoto, Japan xx miles away from this PC/Device' i exhaled as my worries eased, some of them only thought since he is planning something, i rolled my eyes to asuna who is sleeping there peacefully, i looked at her angelic face and smiled 'dont worry asuna, im always here to fight for you, to defend you, to protect you, and here to love you how much you want.' i rolled my eyes back to the computer and went back to work.
(((Yep, Interesting Things Are going to happen, If youre thinking this will be Like the ALO arc, well... kinda? lol, but ill make it interesting, and kinda...i dont know, there will be kidnapping and suguha all over it, but trust me, it will be.... good........hopefully..))