Chapter 27 - being a criminal by killing a criminal?

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SOMETHING NOT SEXUAL BUT IT INVOLVED YA KNOW...BODY PARTS THINGIES LIKE THAT :D --ok, author's notes : sorry for taking this too long ;-; ok, i wont be updating during march 31- april 24, going vacation, to province, so i wont have time updating this, is it alright with you guys? but if im bored there like my cousins leave me alone on the house =_= ok, ill write a chapter xD ))
-
-
NO ONES POV

Asuna shivered and opened her eyes weakly, her pale face and exposed body, she looked everywhere on the room to see...nothing. she looked down to see her disgusting body, she widened her eyes that is getting teary because of the memory what Sugou did to her, she covered her face with her smooth palms and cried, 'I'm too disgusting, i cant face Kazuto-kun anymore' she though as she shed another tear, she yelped as the door opened, trying to find something to cover her helpless body, she didn't found anything and just covered herself with her hands. Sugou walked in with a smirk, dressed nicely "I'm sorry princess, we wont be doing it again" Asuna cutted in "like i wanted to." Sugou pretended not to hear that "I'm going to a meeting, so, see you later, hun." Sugou kissed Asuna's cheeks forcefully "ill be back later" he whispered to her ear, Asuna just gave him a cold stare on his back until he left and heard him lock the door, Asuna wiped of the kiss mark disgustingly, she stood up naked, looking at the small window, resting her forehead on it, putting her hand on it, whispering Kazuto's name.
-
-
Kazuto's POV
I am at a dark room, near where Asuna and Sugou was, Im not Myself anymore, i looked at my window and lifted the curtain to see someone leaving the compound where Asuna is, i grinned when i saw Sugou, i took my small knife under my bed and leaved the hotel. I lifted my hood up, following Sugou, i followed him to the parking lot, i looked around to see if there are people, but there are none, Sugou found it suspicious as he saw my shadow at his car window, "what the-!" he widened his eyes and was about to tackle me, but i was the first one, on top of him, striking fists on his face, he was weak now, i took out my knife shivering whether ((is that how you spell it? since english isn't my first language)) to stab him or not, i screamed at his face, but i cant stab him, i cant kill him...i stood up, looking at his beaten face and sighted, i ran to where he is keeping asuna, to an expensive hotel.

-

i ran as i finally got there, my knife at my pocket as the guards didn't noticed, i took off to the register and told them i was visiting someone "alright sir, who is it then?" i snickered a bit "Nobuyuki Sugou." the register guy nodded and searched his name at the computer, "he is at room 21, VIP room." i bowed and thanked him and left.

i took off the stairs, finally I'm here, and Asuna is just behind this door, i panted and knocked, no answer, i knocked again, still theres no answer, i widened my eyes worriedly, "this rooms are soundproof, right?" i looked everywhere to find a sign, its a miracle there is, the door was thin, but still soundproof? i mean, how? i just smiled and breathed, stepped back for boost and gave out a cry as i kicked the door, seeing Asuna looking at me shocked, her foot was tied, she was naked, she yelled out my name 'this...this bastard did this...i wont forgive him' i though as i ran over to Asuna, took off my jacket and put it on her, hugged her and cried with her "its over now, ill take you home." i said gently, Asuna just nodded while having her tears roll down her cheeks, "K-Kazuto-kun...Sugou..He..He came-" i cut her, not wanting to hear that word "i know..we will go to the hospital later to have you checked, i wont be leaving your side, i promise...but Asuna...if-if ever you get p-pregnant by him...w-will you abort or k-keep it?.." i said, holding back my sadness and anger, Asuna looked at me "i...i will abort the baby...i don't want to keep something from him." Asuna said seriously, i looked at her shocked "t-thats murder...right?" Asuna cried once again and buried her face to my chest "i know! i know! but..but.." i nodded "i know...i know." i said in a gentle way,i took my knife and cutted the rope tied on her leg, i took off my pants, revealing my black shorts, for back up since i knew Asuna was cloth-less, i gave her my pants and told her to wear it, she nodded, she was wearing my black thick jacket and my red pants "you look cute on that." i chuckled as she blushed, "just the zipper and were good to go." i gave her a smile, she too, as like all her worries eased, but i know it will still come back later. we left the room and left the hotel safely, but as we left the hotel, i saw Sugou, fixing his hair, his glasses were broken, so i guarantee he didn't saw us, i took Asuna and hid ourselves at the nearby shrug ((bush)), seeing Sugou completely furious, sugou went in, i told asuna that the signal were clear and we left to find my motor bike parked near the cheap hotel where im staying, as we took off to the nearest hospital.
-
-
((sorry for the grammar errors, mind blocked right now, tired, sleepy and i still have a drawing request to finish, if you wanna see my latest drawing, check out my book "req a sketch/MY DRAWINGS" ill be posting a new one right now...so...see ya at april 25?? or maybe nah? :) bye or maybe a see you later? ok. see ya))