chapter 13: sa wakas! (tagalog of "at last")

Happpyyyy 20 chappterrrrsssssssssssss! Yahoooooooo, including the A/N's.. yeah. Lol, sorry, i forgot to update it yesterday! Im realllyyyyy shooorrryyyyy!, well, this is the chapter you guys have been waiting for, thank you agaainn!
-----------------------------------------------------

Kazuto's POV

We left the hotel early morning, as we got back to the mansion, asuna has calmed, so is kyouko, i really gotta thank shouzou later.

"Asuna, dont worry later ok, ill be by your side, ok." She responded with a nod, i gripped my hands on hers, she did the same.

Kyouko approached me, and gave me a cold glare, as always, she sighted and rolled her eyes to shouzou "ok then, raichi-san, marien-san and kamiko-kun is arriving soon--" she then rolled her eyes to asuna "--dont you dare to fail me, you will marry him even if you want or not." Asuna sighted, i kissed her hair gently and whipered her "dont worry...".

-time skip-

Raichi, marien and kamiko arrived, asuna got ready, and kyouko gave asuna a warning look, as asuna harden his grip on he wooden chair she's holding unto.

-----------------------------------

No ones POV

The maids guided raichi and marien at the living room, which made kyouko confused, "where is kamiko-kun?" Kyouko questioned, waiting for her answer. Marien gave a cold look at kyouko, which made kyouko flinch, "o-ok then, please, lets start."

--------------------------

The meeting started without kamiko, raichi and marien is acting wierd, making kyouko worried, and kinda angry, kyouko doesnt want to lose this marriage for her daughter, but it happened when marien said something. "I reviewed my son, so... his real parents died from a car crash, and was adopted by his aunt, making this "sugou" guy his cousin..." kyouko widened her eyes, she was shocked,even shouzou was. Marien and raichi gave a displeasing look, as she said "i wont let my son marry your daughter who has hatred on his name,--" marien then rolled her eyes to asuna and smiled. "--so you are free, asuna-san, we wont continue this marriage meeting, for you and my son's sake. So please, may i see who you cherish so much?" Asuna was shocked, but happy, "u-umm.., y-yes maam." Asuna said nervously, as she went to the kitchen to fetch kazuto.

"So babe- gah! W-where are we goi-" kazuto was dragged at the living room, marien smiled at kazuto, and said "ah, he's one handsome man--" she said "--please keep on protecting asuna, like what you did, i know you are being protective, keep doing that, for asuna's sake." Kazuto widened his eyes, mouth slightly opened, "y-yes maam, i-i will." With that, marien and raichi excused their self, leavig kyouko with a widened eyes. Shouzou chuckled, and said "well! Congratulations kazuto, hahaha! Since its cancelled,we are going back to tokyo tommorow morning, so please, let me thank you, please keep on protecting my daughter." Shouzou bowed in front of kazuto, making kazuto blush, "n-no sir! I owe you sir, please." Shouzou chuckled, and rested his arms at kazuto's shoulders "no boy, i owe you more." Shouzou smiled, and said "well, i gotta go to work, and so is kyouko, so please dont do something undecent at the house.- wait... what happened at the hotel?" The couple blushed, then heard shouzou chuckle once more, "im kidding, really, i respect your privacy. Well, we will be back in 9 hours--" he rolled his eyes at kyouko "--kyouko, honey, lets go we will be late for work." Shouzou planted his arms at kyouko's shoulders, kyouko shoved them away, and said "dont touch me" kyouko gave shouzou a cold look, and went upstairs, making shouzou flinch.

"Are you alright sir?" Kazuto questioned, shouzou sighted "yes, thank you kirigaya-kun, dont worry, kyouko is like that when shes in a bad mood.". 'Wish she will stop though...' shouzou thought.

----------------------
Lol, im getting bad at drama, sorry if its like nonsense, or anything, next update at sunday! XD sankyuuu