Chapter 28 - Mistakes that needed to forget

((yo! so...yeah, im now staying at my other cousins ((father side))'s house, my energetic cousin ((mother side)) isnt here, im prepared to go to bed but my net is too slow so i decided to update for you folks, the second chapter might be written after i wake up :) is that alright? i mean, i did promised it though and theres only 10% of my battery left, so...lets do it!))

Kazuto's POV
Outside the benches on the halls, asuna behind this door beside me, shes being examined by a doctor and a police interviewing her, the doctor and the police...theyre all girls inside, but it still worries me, she might be pregnant! of course i dont want that! the nurse went out and called out my name, i hurriedly stood up and approached her " Sir, You are noe allowed to come inside" i bowed as thanks and hurriedly went inside, breathed and pushed the curtains, seeing asuna lying at a hospital bed, smiling at me with a tear at her eye "kazuto-kun!" she cried as i hugged her, 'said so...she is pregnant..' i tried the best i could to hide my tears, but it didnt succeeded, i patted her back and whispered "its alright, its alright." she cant even form a word, i wiped my tears and hers and kissed her temple, approached the doctor with a saddened expression, her voice was low so asuna wont hear "as you can see young man, your girlfriend is...umm..-" i cut-ted her "get to the point." kinda pissed "she is pregnant. its impossible not to because there are lots of cells that is found on her body, so its impossible not to be pregnant, im so sorry young man, its her choice wether to keep the child or not. ill be taking my leave." she turned around and took off, closing the door. my shoulders weakened, my left hand gripping on my tearful face, screaming inside me, 'no...no..NO...NO!!!' my thoughts wanted to explode, wanted to kill sugou but all my thoughts stopped when asuna spoke "its alright, kazuto-kun, something will work out, right?" she said cheerfully, i wiped my tears and tried to smile, "y-yeah...i hope." she nodded.

one day has passed, still at the hospital, but this time, im outside with klein under the tree outside the hospital drinking alcohol, i tried a bit just to remove my worries once in a while, my anger, my sadness, what i got was i got drunk a bit, asuna's parents were there with her, crying, heh! her mother even scolded me for christ sake!. i sighted "the world is really cruel, huh." klein just nodded, sucking the hole on his beer. i stood up and gave him the remain of my beer, told him "i am thankful, klein, but, i should be there with asuna." he smiled at me and nodded, i smiled back and rushed inside as soon as possible, wanting to see asuna.

(((short?? i gotta sleep ;-;, good night guys (: )))