Chapter 30 - Visiting

((ohhh daaaammmnn... there are lotsa new kirisuna fanfics at wattpad today :D i went hunting em all! :D very great! :D if you have a kirisuna fic that i haven't gave a vote yet, read or library add. please tell me, ill read it :) ))

Kazuto's POV
Im here at Agil's Bar, why? making my life miserable as possible, Asuna is 3 months pregnant now, i sometimes visit her, through her window only though, and i always caught her sleeping. i hug her, and sleep beside her, but leave during sunrise. Her nerve gear was confiscated by her Mother, so she cant see Yui...for i don't know how many, Yui cries sometimes, looking for her mommy every time i visit her, Asuna isn't showing up at school anymore, since shes pregnant.

I went home, with a damp cloth on my fore head, Sickness crawling up on me, Suguha knocking on my door. "its open." i said with no expression, she came in with a worried look, "Onni-chan.., you forgot to turn the heater on again." she sighted, and felt my skin "Onni-chan! you're hot! are you sick?! ah.. wait there, I'm getting you some medicine..ill cook you a porridge-" i cut-ted her "i want Asuna.." Suguha sighted once again, "F-Fine! ill find away if you stop acting like that!" my face lightened up, looked at her with joy "really!?" i smiled, "yeah. i can't stand watching you like that, Kazuto." i nodded, and smiled a bit.

Suguha's POV
'Even if i love onni-chan..im still going to give my best to make him happy' i thought as i grabbed my phone, the keychain nagata-kun gave me wiggling at the bottom.

Asuna's POV
my hands on my head, lying at my stomach, "Kazuto...why did you leave me...please...come back-" my phone interrupted me, i tried my best to stand up, "Suguha?" i swallowed my saliva, and pressed the green button "hello?" .

Kazuto's POV
coughing, sneezing, i feel like dying, cold wet cloth on my forehead, thick blanket on me, runny nose, my eyes and breath, very hot, "hnggg.." i moaned, faced the other side and coughed once again.

i was about to shut my eyes, but someone knocked, i didn't expect who it was, my sickness is preventing me to think "i-its..open." my door creaked, i closed my eyes, a warm gentle hand was placed on my forehead, i remember this soft hands..could it be? 'Asuna?' i thought, i opened my eyes, widened my eyes, it wasn't Asuna, it was Sinon.
"hey, Kazuto... how are you?" i sighted "i-I'm fin-" i coughed, she handed me a glass of water "your mom led me in.. I'm sorry i just barged inside." i smiled "no..no.. its alright." Sinon blushed as my blanket fell on my abs "you don't have a shirt on?!" her face steamed, i looked as dense as ever.. "ah?" then heat went up to my ears, realizing I'm naked in front of her. "s-sorry.." i covered my chest, "t-thanks Sinon, for visiting me, its been a while, huh." she nodded, she stood up and went near me "huh?" i questioned as she kissed my cheeks, not realizing Asuna, who saw the kiss on the cheeks, me being topless, "I'm sorry to ruin your moment, but i made some porridge at my house and went here to give it to kazuto-kun, Suguha called me and told me you're sick, so.. i missed you, you never called, nor texted, so this is why, huh." Asuna placed the porridge on my desk and left. "Asuna!" Sinon and me shouted in unison. i ran to her how much my energy can give, stepping on her tears at the floor, "i got to tell her everything.." me also tearing up, catching up to her.

((so... yeah... *yawns* please let me rest for a while, i had a bad day yesterday at the meet up. XD you wont believe what happened.))