christmas bonus chapter: gifts

Lel, sorry if youre expecting the chapter 11, thqnk you again for the votes, reads, and every inspiring comments for me to continue this. Well... here goes!
------------------------------

Early morning, kazuto was snoring, from his blankets he slept, then heard a step on his door step, he asked who it is, he then knew who it is, the visitor doesnt know how happy he is, he left his bed, and went for the door, he opened it, what he saw was a beautiful girl, with blonde hair, length is almost to the floor.

Asuna went for a hug, then got a kiss in the lips, she was surprised, and red like a rose, she greeted him 'good morning'  and he asked 'why are you here, my darling?'.

He flushed in red as he knew he was clothless, he then took his towel and asuna went deep red, he said 'ill be back, m'lady' as she went red and got ready.

((A/N: ok, ill stop with the rhyming, its getting serious, xD no ideas, lol))

kazuto only in a boxers, took his towel and covered his mostly revealed bottoms, as he blushed, he went to the bathroom to change, as asuna said she will wait here.

The bathroom door opened, revealing asuna, with a pink tint on her face, she blushed as she saw kazuto topless, but now, with a pants on, 'he's getting built because of kendo.' Asuna gulped as kazuto pointed something beside her, she threw the shirt to kazuto, as he said why are you here.

---------------yuuki residence-----------------

Kazuto was wearing a black leather jacket, gray shirt, and blue fitted jeans, he didnt wanted to go, reason? Kyouko ofcourse. But he went for it because his friends are coming too, and another reason he doesnt want to come, is... he will give something to asuna that was only for her to see.

-yesterday-

Kazuto's POV

'Its christmas tommorow, what should i give to asuna-' then an idea popped out of my head, and i hope she will love it.

I looked for the pawn shop, there i looked for the one who customizes some rings, bracelets, necklace, and some jewelries.

I looked at the man, and asked him if he can make a customized necklace, he said yes, and i showed him the image of the necklace i wanted him to make for me, and i told him to make the lace silver colored.

He agreed and told me the price would be between low and high, i agreed as he teased me for whom im giving these, i answered honestly, he was shocked, but smiled back at me, he then said "she's very important, isnt she."

"Yeah., and i want to make her happy, for this christmas." Kazuto smiled and said he'll look around, kazuto saw a cute beautiful ring that would fit asuna's fingers, kazuto then chuckled, 'maybe in the future., maybe i should start saving now?' I chuckled again, then a woman near the custom area, she asked me if i wanted to buy a couple ring, i smiled at her and told her ill look around, then i saw something shimmering, its expensive, but it fits in my budget i saved for 3 years, and in the GGO tournament. I said ill take this one, she and the man on the custom area chuckled, the woman asked me "she's a very lucky lady, what is her name, young man?", i smiled at her, "Asuna, Yuuki Asuna." She smiled and told me that its a very wonderful name, then the man from the custom area chuckled at me and teased me "Kirigaya Asuna, eh?" I blushed furiously, i now regreted telling my name earlier, i chuckled, the necklace was done, and i went straith home, 'asuna's gonna love this.'

----------------present-------------

'I think i should just give the necklace to her at the middle of the party...' i gripped into the handle of my bag, and gulped.

Asuna's POV

'Kazuto-kun is acting weird and suspicious lately, what is he up to?' I looked at kazuto-kun and rested my arms on his shoulder, 'he's really getting muscles.' I blushed as he and me walked inside, as we were surprised by rika, keiko, and klein. Agil said he cant come, cause his wife is pregnant and no one will watch the bar, but he said be sure to come here at christmas eve!. Father walked up to kazuto and greeted him, kazuto greeted back, we went straith to the sofa, 'i didnt know mother is going to invite this many...' we sat at the sofa, surrounded by people who was invited by my parents, klein was flirting, obviously, rika and keiko was chatting with some girl, and me and kazuto is sitting at the sofa, comfty, and kinda akward, i tapped his shoulders, he reacted with a flinch, "sorry, asuna, im just not used to lots of people i dont know..." kazuto regreted lying, but he should keep the nervous a secret.

I then smiled at him, he smiled back, then thats when i noticed something dropped from his bag..., its like a box, i grabbed it and went deep red, 'so this is why he's all nervous' i stand up the courage to tap kazuto's shoulders and asked what this is, kazuto was shocked and in deep red, then the other people noticed, and looked at them.

"U...ummm, asuna, ummm..." kazuto inhaled, and exhaled, and gave asuna a serious look "its a couple ring, i have one too, but i dont know how ill give it to you, since there is so many people around...", kazuto kneeled infront of me, its like proposing, but not getting engaged, hes like, asking me to be his girlfriend again, he coughed slightly, cherry red tint on his face because of the people staring at him, he looked directly at asuna's eyes, he continued "asuna, i know we are together, but as proof of our love, i give you this ring, we swore to be together, and this will be the 1st step to it, i promised that ill always be by your side, and that ring is a piece of me, i promised i will protect you with all my heart, so please, asuna, will you care to wear this ring for proof of our love?" 'Damn, im so corny' kazuto thought, he looked at asuna, she was crying, she hugged kazuto and kissed him, passionately, "ofcourse kazuto-kun, i swore too, with all my heart, that i will protect you, love you, adore you, and care for you, always..." she kissed kazuto again, the people was cooing, rika was in tears of joy, and keiko too, and there, klein, was crying, not because of joy, but jelousy.

----------------

Kazuto's POV

We excused ourselves as shouxou agreed, while kyouko stared at me like she was gonna kill me, for the stunt i pulled, good thing suguha wasnt there, or else ill die at home from my aunt midori's teasing.

There, at the park, we are sitting at a cloth, asuna and i were cuddling at each other, thats when i thought of giving my 2nd gift.

Asuna snuggled into me, looking at the ring, she said she would wear it like forever, i squeezed her warm hands, and i told her im going to give my second gift.

I went behind her, she questioned me about what it is, i then took the necklace from the velvet colored box, then placed it on asuna's neck, she was shocked, examining the necklace, "its...its yui's heart..." she smiled and shed a small tear, i wiped it as she hugged me, "youre the best boyfriend ever, kazuto-kun, im so happy! Im very happy!" I smiled at that and kissed her temple, she smiled and we kissed, " we should go online and spend our night with yui..." i then smiled and agreed, but she flinched, widened her eyes "i forgot something! Lets go back to the house!" She grabbed my arms, leaving the cloth behind, i asked her why, she didnt answer, we got to the house, many people was still in there, asuna told me to stay at where i am, she climbed the stairs to her room, and said i should follow later on. Its been a couple of seconds, then i followed her to her room, i hanged my mouth open, as i saw a sword sized glass model of the elucidator infront of my eyes, "w-where did you get this?" She chuckled, i made my cousin make it, he's good with modeling some structures using some glass, "i cant believe he acctually got the right appearance!" I closed my mouth, and then hugged asuna, i thanked her, and told her the three magical words.

"I love you asuna, forever" she smiled and responded "i love you too, kazuto-kun."

-------------

We went home, said each others goodbyes, i dived, no- me, asuna, and the guys, dived, our plan is to surprise yui, and me and asuna, spend time with yui, and give her the grestest present im working on for 2 years, if it worked, ill thank shouzou for linking my nervegear to his scanner and develop a body for yui... yeah, my gift for yui... is to bring her here.... here at our world.
------------------------
Yo, sorry if its kinda corny? Cheesy? Lol, christmas is coming, tho, and this idea went strait to my "imagination, world of fictions" word, in short, my brain, xD lol, gotta post chapter 11 sooner tho, BYEEEEE