chapter 9: Kamiko Smith

Hello, chapter 9 is here, i have nothing to say but this, I HAVENT WATCHED SAO 2 EP 20 AND 21 YET, its so frustrating, daheck internet, your slowness is keeping me from watching, ya'know, when your at the middle where you are watching, then it will buffer, then you will get annoyed, then get mad, and then try to play again from the start, then the video will hang, then you will get freaking ultra mad, then you have to play the video you are watching again.

Know what i feel? Like if yu cri evritiem...
----------------------------------------

Well, lets start off with NO ONE'S POV

Kyouko gave a cold stare at the boys, kazuto smiled and gave his own cold face to kamiko, then sat again beside asuna, kamiko there gave everyone a warm smile except for kazuto, then he sat at the dining chair once again.

Kazuto's POV

I reached for asuna's hand below the table, asuna slightly yelped and blushed, making her father notice, then her father chuckled at her blush.

I gripped my hands, but soften it to feel asuna's soft hands press against mine, as i did that, i didnt even noticed that i was sweating, i then was called by shouzou, who was telling me to remove my arms at the table so the maid can put my plate with a food served on it, i then gave my apologies and removed my arm at the top of the table.

Asuna's POV

Kazuto-kun's hands were sweating earlier, and he only grips onto it when he's nervous, or when he needs something, and his face looked nervous and shocked, 'did he noticed something from kamiko?' I thought, i then gripped my hands giving kazuto a notice, he then looked at me and i gave him a smile, making him relaxed, then he gave a smile back.

Kamiko's POV

'Kazuto huh? Kirigaya Kazuto, a.k.a Kirito' i paused then smiled, then i continued 'this might be your last day, with ma'lady'.

I then stood up, making kyouko-san notice it, i then looked at her, giving her my wonderful smile "so then, when will we do the marriage meeting, kyouko-san" kyouko widened her eyes, then chuckled "no rush needed kamiko-kun, as you know, i invited you today for that, meaning that today, and now, is the marriage meeting."

Asuna's eyes widened in shock, as kazuto was shocked as well, as i saw that, i cant even hold my laughter by just seeing kazuto's priceless face, then i wanted to laugh so badly too, because i know that asuna, will be mine.

Kyouko then rolled her eyes towards kazuto "and as for you young man, i believe that my husband brought you here to end your relationship with my daughter, am i right?" Kyouko gave kazuto a cold stare, as always.

Kazuto's POV

As i heard that, i want to say 'no' so badly, but what power do i have to fight them? I then stood up, i was not thinking right, but answered in a straith way. "No ma'am, i didnt came here to break up with your daughter, i came here to stop this meeting, cause i love your daughter ma'am, and she loves me, and i know that she doesnt want anyone else besides than me, i hope you understand that"

Kyouko then didnt changed her facial expressure, she said in return "she needs it tho, she needs to marry someone, rich, who can help our buisness, as you know, asuna is the next heir after her brother, did you knew that? And she needs someone to make her very happy-" asuna cutted in "i told you, i dont need money to make me me happy, kazuto-kun here fullfiled all my wishes, and he makes me happy." Kyouko then gave a cold glare, then spoke "this boy doesnt deserve you, he just wanted you for money." Asuna's eyes became teary, i then spoke what i wanted to say "look at what your selfishness doing to your daughter, this is why im here, im here to protect asuna from her suitor, and to her mother too, im sorry if im like a trash to you ma'am, but if i were you, i wont treat my daughter like this, cant you see! She doesnt want this! Cant you just accept what she wants!"

Kyouko then looked at me, and she said "break up with my daughter, you dont know who you are dealing with."

"I know, you are rich, im poor, you guys are powerful, we are powerless, but that doesnt make any differences, we are made equally, you can do what ever you want with me, make me a slave, its allright, but never make me break up with your daughter, without your daughter's decisions."

Kyouko's eyes widened, and smiled, "very well then, then occupy the other empty room upstairs, and kamiko, is it okay for you to move in?"

I then widened my eyes "what does this mean?"

Kamiko then gave me a cold smile that only i can see, then he faced kyouko and gave his charming smile that i wanted to punch continuously.

"Of course, kyouko-san" then kyouko gave him a smile that i will never accept. "Good, you will stay at asuna's room, please tell me if something progressed between you two, and make her fall for you, since no one can endure your charmingness." Kyouko then chuckled and excused herself to the living room.

Shouzou gave a worried look at me, am i recieving pity? If i am, i wont accept that. Shouzou patted my shoulders and excused himself, there, kamiko said "well, atleast you got to stay, sorry kirigaya-san, ill be back, i just got to get my stuffs." He then winked at asuna, then i there, looking at the floor, with heavy thoughts.

I then felt asuna touched my cheeks, i looked at her, i dont want to show her how misserable i am right now, but i was shocked, what i recieved was a kiss, i thought she was going to slap me because i didnt showed respect. She deepened the kiss, i started to relax a little bit, i then deepened it a little bit more, as my thoughts went ease, we kissed passionately, as she noticed i calmed down, she broke the kiss and hugged me, she said "i promised, i will never leave you, you stood up for me to my mother, and i was greatful, you do deserve me, but you dont deserve getting hurt like this, you are the most wonderful boyfriend that anyone could have, i wish this would all stop" i then smiled at her, and kissed her temple. "You too are the most wonderful girlfriend anyone could have, and i promise, you dont have to wish to a star, because im the star who is already going to fullfil your wishes without you saying it." I then kissed her, she responded back, our lips clashed with passion, and i wish it would never end.

-----------------------------
;^; next chapter will be posted very soon! ;^; bye guys, oh and yeah! Thank you for my readers, so many reads! TT-TT and 30 votes!? Wow! Its so many i could just. Die. Wait no, wrong idea.... well, thank you and see you very soon XD