chapter 24 - return (2)

((ok, i drew a doodle for an art trade for a friend. thats my reason why i took so long to update. the picture there is the doodle, so...let me just day that the schedule of updating will be changed to random since we dont know what will happen every sunday. this last sunday, i went to a meet up of our group called "GUHIT Pinas - Manila" so ive been busy. and i have 4 pendings of drawings including the "req a sketch" the one that i published. so...thats going to take a while, but dont worry, ill still do the tsunade request and the other one. :D hey, im just 13 and im pretty busy to be in that age :) but im happy. now lets get goin))
-
-
Kazuto's POV

i took 2 slices of pie and put it at the plate, suguha was upstairs already while aunt midori is checking the daily weather news updates on her tablet. i looked at asuna who was now calm but the thought of kamiko and sugou is still on her, the scar they left, i will never forgive them. "hey, asuna, lets go upstairs" i said gently with a smile, asuna nodded and i took the plate of pie for the each of us and went upstairs

-

i closed the door and sat at the corner of the bed beside asuna "hey, are you alright?" i asked, she didnt gave a respond, i looked at her worriedly, i slipped my left hand at hers and she gaved a yelp "a-ah, im sorry" i tried to remove my hand but she gripped unto it tighter, i gaved up and gave my hand to her fully, she bowed slightly "hey...kazuto-kun..., will you do those to me too?" asuna said in a pale voice "w-what do you mean, asuna?" i asked her confusingly "l-l-look at me like how they look at me...youre a man after all.." she said with a trembly voice, i widened my eyes in anger because of sugou and kamiko giving her those thoughts, and sadness because she thought of me like that, i planted my right hand to her shoulder and pulled her into a hug and kissed her hair "no, my love for you is pure, but its true, men has lustful eyes, but that doesnt mean everytime. those guys like sugou, kamiko, they are different. theyre psychopaths who want to have all they want. but remember asuna, as your boyfriend, ill let you take your time, be gentle with you because i care for you and i love you very much." ((staph green minded people, staaphh!!)) asuna dropped a tear on her cheeks "a-ah, im sorry.." asuna smiled a bit "thank you, kazuto-kun...i love you too" i smiled behind her and she hugged back "now, come and eat your pie, its delicious." asuna nodded and took her piece.
-
Suguha's POV

this kamiko guy...i wonder what hes up to, oh well, lets worry about that later. "Link start!" it echoed on the room as i closed my eyes and i traveled online.
-
????POV

'ahhh, that soft, beautiful, long hair, those soft thighs, the smooth, beautiful face...ahh, cant wait to touch it..' i smirked and looked at the window of kirigaya kazuto's room, i licked my lips pervertedly "cant wait to have you all mine" i gaved off a filthy smirk and hid on the large tree

-

((yup, end of chapter 24, chapter 25 - kidnapped will be next soon :) have a good day))